Chapter Eight: Going to the Movies and the Hottest Club in Lima

Rachel awoke the next morning, finding herself tightly wrapped in the arms of her lover; she took a moment to take in her beautiful girlfriends features. She started lightly tracing her fingers over Faith's face, then through her long raven tresses.

Faith was stirred from her slumber by someone lightly caressing her face; she opened her light brown eyes and found Rachel looking at her with unconditional love in her eyes. "Hey babe." Faith groggily said, turning her head to plant a kiss on the other girl's palm.

"Good morning love." Rachel replied, still lazily running her fingers through Faith's raven locks. "What would you like to do today?"

Faith rolled onto her side facing Rachel. "Whatever ya wanna do, we got all winter break, so whatever your heart desires." She said, walking her fingers up and down Rachel's arm, making goosebumps appear.

"What if I said you?" Rachel asked shyly, lowering her head.

Faith gently grabbed Rachel's chin, lifting her head up so she could look into her eyes. "What's wrong?"

Rachel sighed dramatically. "If you must know. I-I feel like... Gah... Faith, am I any good?" She asks with a hurt look on her face.

Looking very perplexed at the question, Faith asks "What are ya talkin about? Of course you're a good person, why would ya ask me that?"

"That's not what I meant and you know it!" Rachel exclaims. Folding her arms across her chest, frustrated at her girlfriend for avoiding the question.

Faith pulls back slightly to gauge what Rachel could possibly mean. 'What the hell did I do? Everything was fine last night.' she thought. "Ok, yer gonna have ta like be real specific, instead a makin me try'n figure it out." She tells her girlfriend, exasperated.

"Don't play dumb Faith, I'm not any good at... pleasuring you, am I?" Rachel asks in near tears.

Giving her girlfriend an almost comically incredulous look. "What the fuck are you talkin about!?" she exclaims, wondering what would make the other girl think that.

"It's just that you always make love to me, but you've barley let me touch you, you always push my hands aside and tell me "Not yet" and it frustrates me. If you don't ever want my touch, then why are we even together?" Rachel whispers, tears gathering in her dark brown orbs.

Faith is so thrown off by everything, 'What is she sayin, she wants ta break-up just cause I.... Oh..., I get it now. I'm a complete and udder dumbass.' Grabbing Rachel's shaking hands, Faith brings them to her lips and kiss's each knuckle.

Sighing, Faith explains," I'm a dumbass Rach." she says shaking her head chuckling a bit. "I never thought anythin bout you may be getting upset with me fer not letting ya touch me as much."

"What do you mean?"

"I mean, I'm always so caught up in wantin ta make you feel good, I never took into account that ya'd get offended by me always taken ya, and not lettin ya reciprocate some a the time."

"So... I'm Ok then?" Rachel tentatively asks. Faith pulls the other girl into her and gives her a hard bruising kiss.

"Hell yeah! You're fuckin awesome; don't ya remember the first time ya did me? I bout wrecked." Faith laughed.

Blushing furiously, Rachel moves her hands between them and pushes Faith to lie on her back. Moving to straddle her hips. "So, can I make love to you now? I want to show you how much I love you."

Breathing heavily, Faith nods her consent. Rachel gives her a wide grin before deftly moving her hands under her girlfriend's top, till they reach the underside of her breasts. She slides her hands up and over them, kneading the soft warm flesh she finds there, and gently tugging on her nipples."Ung... Rach."