Sleepover Plans, Talking About Superheroes and Panic Attacks

T.W.- For transphobia and bullying as well as Panic attacks. If this stuff triggers you please read at your own risk. I do try to keep my writing as light as possible but some times it doesn't always happen so I am so sorry for the darkness that is part of this chapter.

I also want to remind y'all that I do not own Marvel or the MCU.

Thanks for reading!

----------------------------------Meanwhile with Anna-------------------------------------

"Hey Anna!"

"Hey Lacey! What's up?"

"Not much I cant wait to go home! Today was exhausting. Are you ready for our sleepover this weekend?"

"Yes, I cant wait! Were going to paint our nails, watch movies, play games, try to beat my Aunts and Uncles in the prank war that they are having, talk about boys, play with Morgan, play truth or dare, help with things around the house, have makeovers and mess with my brother." Anna said. As she said the last part of her sentence she smirked evilly.

"Cool! I cant wait!" Lacey said as Anna finished putting her books that she needed for homework in her bookbag, closed her locker and started to walk towards her brother and his friends. As they were walking towards them, she heard Rose say "Little Sister Protection Protocol has been activated. Miss Parker, I would suggest you move to the middle of the hallway away from the lockers." Anna followed the advice of Rose and both girls moved to the center of the hall. As they did, they heard a loud bang coming from behind them and they turned to see Flash Thompson holding his arm looking like he had been wounded.

Both girls gave a small laugh at the boy and continued walking their way towards the exit. As they were walking away Lacey said, "Is it bad that I wish I had your family? I mean you have to love little sister protection protocol!"

"I guess so, but my family can be a little-"

"Overbearing?"

"I was going to say overprotective."

"I would love to have parents that are protective and care about my wellbeing versus parents and family who could care less about my wellbeing."

"I agree. Can we talk about something else?"

"Sure! Now on a more serious note, who is the better superhero Iron man or Spider-Man?" Lacey asked with pure curiosity in her eyes.

Anna sighed as she thought over the question at hand. If she chose her dad's alter ego she would feel like she would be betraying her brother, but if she chose her brother's alter ego she would be betraying her father.

"Umm. I do not know. I am not sure if I can choose, they both are amazing superheroes that look out for the people who need them the most. Spider-man looks out for the people of Queens and Iron man looks out for the world, (his family) and the other heroes as well. They both are great people that have an amazing ability to put others first and not think about the consequences of their actions."

"I guess that is true but if you had to choose one hero between the two that is better based on their powers who would you chose? My choice would be Iron Man."

"Honestly if I had to choose one based on their powers I would choose Spider-Man the reason I say this is because he has the ability to stick to anything, he has the ability to create webs and uses them to stop criminals, he created his own design on his suit, he has enhanced abilities that give him a one up on his enemies and his identity is a secret to the public. Iron man does not have the same abilities as Spider-Man he does have advanced technology on his side, but he could still get hurt in battles. Yes, AIs like F.R.I.D.A.Y. are wonderful but if for some reason the suit or the person inside the suit get hurt or damaged that could be the end for both the man in the suit and the suit as well."