Dealing with Sensory Overload and Panic attacks

TW: this is another chaper that deals with Panic attacks so please be careful while reading this chapter as well.

------------------------------------With Peter and Happy---------------------------------

After saying goodbye to Ned and MJ, Peter walked out to the car where Happy was waiting for them. He got the shock of his life when he saw his dad in front of the car.

"D-Mr. Stark what are you doing here?"

"I came because someone activated Little Sister Protection Protocol and due to the Baby Monitor Protocol F.R.I.D.A.Y., Karen, and Rose alerted me that there was something going on. Do you want to explain why the protocol was activated in the first place?"

Peter opened his mouth to say something, but F.R.I.D.A.Y. had interrupted him before he could speak. "Sir. It appears that Anna is having a panic attack, but Rose reports that Lacey is with her trying to get her calm, and according to Karen, Peter is on the verge of a panic attack and sensory overload episode."

"Fri activate panic attack protocol for Anna please."

"Yes Boss."

Panic attack protocol gives tips for other people help calm his children and others with Stark Technology in the case of an extreme panic.

Tony looked at Peter and pulled out the headphones and sunglasses that he always had on him for his children and put them on Peter while guiding him to the car. Tony put Pete in the front seat and helped his oldest calm down. After Peter was calm, he had told Happy to wait there with Peter while he got Anna.

As soon as he shut the door F.R.I.D.A.Y. alerted him that Anna was calling him. "Boss. You are getting an incoming call from Anna; do you want to answer the call?"

Tonys breath shook as he said, "Yes Fri." As the call was answered Tony said "Anna! Principessa are you okay mi amore?"

"Tony! Its Lacey!"

"Lacey? Is Anna okay?"

"Not really could you come get us? Im trying to calm her down, but I have never seen her have a panic attack this bad before, and I think that she needs you or someone from the family to help her calm down!"

"Okay I'll be there in 5-10 minutes."

"Okay! Thanks Uncle Tony." Lacey took that as the time to disconnect the call.

After Tony got off the call he frantically said Friday, "show me where Anna is," and after Friday could not find them through her abilities, he asked for him to be given access to Rose. Friday complied and when Tony had access to her, he asked, "Where is she?"

"They are past the cafeteria, go straight past the cafeteria, take the first left down the hallway, go straight down that hallway and they are by the history classrooms on the right side of the hallway near the side exit of the school. "

"Okay, I think I have got it thank you Rose."

"No problem sir. I will tell them that you are close, and you will be there soon."  Rose disconnected from his watch and although F.R.I.D.A.Y. had never really left she was slightly annoyed that Tony had to ask R.O.S.E. for help in finding Anna.

Tony followed the instructions that were given to him and found both girls sitting on the floor. Anna was sobbing with her knees pulled into her chest, her head was buried in Laceys shirt and next to her was her best friend stroking her hair and whispering words of comfort into her hair trying to calm the devastated girl. His heart broke at the sight before him. He told himself that although he wanted to take a picture of this moment, his daughter came first and so he simply walked over to the girls sat down beside them and held them close.