Concerned Family, Dinner, and Movie Night

TW: Description of a nightmare, suicide, and misgendering (within dream). As well as age regression due to stress from the nightmare and pain. If any of these do trigger something for you do not feel like you have to read this. Take care of yourself and do what is best for you! 

Meanwhile with Peter Harley and Morgan

Harley looked at his boyfriend silently taking in his appearance with calculating eyes. Peters body language was relaxed while playing with Morgan, but when he had looked up at Harley his eyes were showing slight worry and fear. Harley gave his boyfriend a small questioning glance, but Peter gave him a look that said, 'I will tell you later.' Harley gave a small sigh an let it go and focused on the little girl in front of them who at this point was coloring with her older brother and rambling about what movie she wanted to see later that night. Harley was listening intently to the little girl talking about her favorite movie: Tangled, which she and Anna loved. Peter was trying to listen to his sister, but he could not stop thinking about Anna and hoping that she was okay. As he was thinking about that his hearing picked up on the whimpers of his little sister, he gave a look at Harley and Morgan who were coloring contentedly. Harley was next to him while Morgan was across from him. Peters watch gave a small buzz and Karen said quietly, "Peter, Anna appears to be in distress. She appears to be having a nightmare." Karen said it loud enough that his boyfriend could hear it, but Morgan was unable to. Harley gave him a look that said, "Go." Although Peter felt bad that he was leaving Morgan and Harley he knew that both of his parents were not there to comfort Anna, so he was the one who had to do it. As he got up and walked silently towards Anna's room, he made a promise to Morgan that he would come back as soon as he could.

When he reached his sisters door, he heard her soft whines that were escaping as she was sleeping with a small frown on her face. Peter noticed that Lacey was lying beside her and was asleep as well Peter smiled at the sight of the two girls sleeping together in the same room and mentally gave himself a high-five because he knew he might win the bet that the two would be together before the end of the month. Everyone in the Avengers family had a bet going of when certain couples would start dating: for example they had a dating bet when Peter and Harley would start dating (they started dating in March: Shuri, Pepper, Lacey, and Anna had won that, they thought that they would start dating when Peter was 15 and Harley was 16 (they actually started dating when Peter was 14 and Harley was 15); Tony, Steve, Rhodey, T'challa and May had said that they would start dating when they were ready; Sam and Bucky said that they would not start dating until they were 20; Morgan said that they would not start dating until April (she would always say the month of her current age); Nat had said that they were already dating, but they were dating in secret; Ned and MJ said that they would start dating by the end of their freshman year; Thor, Loki, Bruce, Carol, and The Gradians were off world at the time so they were not part of the bet.). They would do this for every couple, and it was quite fun whoever won got to choose the prize that they got or the prank that they got to pull on the others during the next prank war. It was always fun to see the others become very jumpy because they did not know what they had to watch out for. After asking FRIDAY to take a picture of the sleeping couple and send it to his phone, Peter quietly walked over to Anna who was whining and whimpering quietly "Daddy. Mama, Petey." and gently ran his fingers through her curls to try and comfort her back to sleep. Anna was instead awoken from her dream as she gave a loud scream of "NO!" looked around wildly as she was gasping for air, as she saw Peter she started to cry.

Peter knew he needed to comfort her, so he started to sit on her bed, and said "Hey squirt, You're okay. It was just a bad dream. I am right here; mommy and daddy are downstairs. Do you want to talk about your dream?"