The Ride Home, crushes, and frustrations

Hey guys! Thank you for reading this! I have been kind of busy (aka reading and living life) and I haven't had a chance to update in a while, but I hope that you enjoy this chapter!

As they were driving Lacey started to run her fingers through her hair absentmindedly making Anna sigh with pleasure in her sleep. Tony saw the look that had adorned his nieces face and it was the look of a lovesick puppy. He had seen that expression so many times on his son's and Harley's faces when they were doing the exact same thing. Heck the same could be said for himself and Pepper when they needed to find some comfort in each other after a long days work or a hard/stressful moment in their lives they would do the same thing to show the other person that they were there, and they cared for them.

Before long they were pulling up to the tower and Lacey had stopped her motions through Annas hair making a small whimper/whine fall from her lips. Tony gave a small chuckle and told Lacey that he would take Peter upstairs first and then he would come back for Anna.

"Unless you want to take her upstairs with me that way, they both can go to sleep at the same time, and we dont have to make multiple trips." He said after a moment of thought.

Lacey gave a small shake of her head trying to hide her reddening blush of her cheeks in her hands while Tony gave a small smile in acknowledgment that he indeed did see her embarrassment but did not say anything as he exited the car. He grabbed both his and Peters bags and opened Peters door unbuckling his seatbelt and carried him bridle style into the private elevator that would take them to the penthouse level on the top floor. Once he got up to the floor, he saw both Pepper, Morgan, and Harley look up from their previous activities. Harley walked over to Tony to take his boyfriend to his room to allow the two adults to talk.

Meanwhile with Anna

Not long after Tony had left Lacey had to guess around five minutes later, Anna started to slowly wake up. Lacey had started to run her fingers through her hair again and as Annas eyes had slowly started to open as she gave a sigh in contentment as she felt her best friends fingers running through her locks near her scalp. Anna did not want this to end, so she tried to go back to sleep as fast as she could, but Anna heard Rose speak up from her watch, "Anna I have let your father know that you are awake, and he says that you both should head upstairs so you can start your homework." Anna let out a small whine at her fathers horrible timing and sat up quietly after Lacey stopped brushing her fingers though her hair and gave her a small smile and a quiet "hi." before telling Rose that they would be right up. Following Laceys lead and getting out of the car and thanking Happy for the ride before getting their backpacks and going to the elevator where Lacey was looking furious at something. Lacey did not say anything on the elevator ride up to the penthouse and ran to Annas room after giving Pepper, Morgan, and Harley (who had just come out of Peters room) a small hey and a smile. Harley had sensed there was something wrong when Lacey walked past him, and her smile did not reach her eyes like it normally did. His suspicions were confirmed when Anna looked in the direction that Lacey had gone as if she was trying to decide if she should follow Lacey to talk about what she is upset about or if she should give her space to calm down before they talked. In the end Anna had decided to allow them both time to calm down and she told her parents that she was going to the training room. After she grabbed her headphones, phone, and water bottle, she went to the common room to see if anyone wanted to come with her so that she would not be alone. As Anna was leaving Pepper told her to be back by 5:00 for dinner. It was 3:00 right now so she would have about an hour to relax in the training room. Anna made the quick decision to not go to the common room and just go run instead in the training room by herself.

"Hey Fri, can you take me to the training room please?"

"Of course, Anna. Would you like me to tell Мама Паук that you are coming down?"

"If Aunt Nat is there then sure, but if not then you dont have to."

"I will let her know."

"Thanks Fri. Hey who else is in the training room right now though?"

"Other than Мама Паук. Of the Avengers it appears that Vent rat (Clint), Smart Birdbrain (Torres), New Captain Righteous (Sam), Scary Little Witch (Wanda), White Wolf (Bucky), Capsicle (Steve), Hope, Thumbelina (Scott), and Uncle Platypus (Rhodey) are all in the training room. Cassie, Lila, Cooper are in the common room and Bruce is working in his lab."

"Cool thanks FRIDAY"

"Your welcome Anna."

After a long couple minutes of silence FRIDAY spoke up again "Мама Паук says that you are welcome to join her for an activity of your choice while you talk about your day."

As the elevator doors opened Anna gave a small sigh and started to walk towards the training room slowly. She felt all the anxiety starting to well back up in her chest just thinking about talking to Мама Паук bout her horrible day. Anna knew that she would not tell her family about the bulling that Flash does (for both her and her brothers sanity, and she also does not want anyone of her family members to kill Flash) and she will not tell her family about her panic attack (although it will probably be brought up at dinner later), but she does need advice on why her best friend is mad at her. She was so lost in her thoughts that she didnt realize that she was in the middle of the training room until she heard her brother screaming her name. As she looked up, she saw an arrow flying toward her at an alarming speed she tried to move but she found that her body was frozen in fear. Screaming slightly as she was about to be hit by one of Clint's arrows. Luckily, she was pulled away from the flying arrow and into the arms of her web shooting older brother.

*Мама Паук -Mama Spider*