-16-

✮'  𝓟𝓮𝓻𝓼𝓮𝓹𝓱𝓸𝓷𝓮  '✮

I grab my hairbrush using it as a microphone before jumping on my bed, belting out the lyrics to Cocaine Jesus. I've found singing as I get ready calms my anxiety. "In a cocaine Jesus in a black four seater" I jump off the bed pretending to play the guitar. As the song finishes I decide it's time to actually start getting ready.

I walk to my bathroom, the anxiety I tried to get rid of slowly seeping in

What if he doesn't like it?

What if he hates you and never talks to you again because it's so hideous

What if he murders you and buried your corpse to never be found again?

Okay that's enough!

I do my makeup, simple eyeliner and mascara. I start doing my hair before I realize I need to pick out my outfit before I do my hair. What if I pick out an outfit that doesn't match my hair.

I had a hard time sleeping last night so I had tried thinking of different outfits to try on. I really want to look the best.

I quickly put on a cropped long sleeve green fluffy shirt that buttons in the front, and pair that with a high waisted white skirt, for jewelry I decided on a silver chain with a matching bracelet. I know the perfect hairstyle for this, I run back to the bathroom throwing my hair into a waterfall braid.

I look amazing, I glance at the time. 3:57pm

Fuck, I'm going to be late. I throw on my shoes before sprinting to the garage.

☆ ☆ ☆

I knock on Kol's door, bouncing on the balls of my feet. I've given up on knocking again, it seems anytime I do that it's when they show up. Maybe they're psychics? Maybe Kol is a Cullen. The door swings open snapping me out of my thoughts. I meet Kol's eyes before slowly taking in his attire. A red dress shirt, opened a little in the front revealing a few of his tattoos. It's the first time I've seen him reveal his tattoos, simple black jeans that hug his muscular legs perfectly.

My head would look beautiful between them. No they wouldn't. I scold my subconscious but my body reacts, it's suddenly harder to breathe like all the air around my disappeared. I cant help but clench my thighs as the thoughts of everything I'd do to him swirl in my head.

A cough brings me back to reality, "uh, mìlo?" he asks, "yes kol?"

"Are we gonna get going or are you just going to stare at me like you wanna fuck me?" His boldness catches me off guard. Had I made it that obvious?

"I don't want to fuck you" I lie, I'm not sure if he's convinced or simply dropped the subject I'm thankful it's over.

"Let's go, I'm really excited to show you" I beam, it's true. I have a list of places I love to visit and since he showed me somewhere with at least some significance I thought I'd do the same. Getting into the car I feel the anxiety come back with doubts racing around my head. I've never let someone in as much as I've let Kol in, it's scary. But I don't think he'd ever hurt me.

We get into small mindless conversations on the drive, everything from if babies can even understand us to why foods are the color they are. It's nice, easy.