-19-

✮'  𝓟𝓮𝓻𝓼𝓮𝓹𝓱𝓸𝓷𝓮  '✮

"Earth to Samuel? Hello?" I wave my hand in front of his face, he's zoned out. Did this thing make him short circuit?

Is he a cyborg?

"Where did you find this?" Um it appeared out of thin air, didn't you know I went to hogwarts? "Under my fucking car Samuel what the fuck is that?" My patience is thinning and it's thinning quickly. Sami takes in a sharp breath

"It's a tracker" he rushes out, a tracker? Who would put a tracker on my car? It can't be my father, he simply doesn't care about my existence enough to sit and check my location a million times a day.

"Check your other cars for them, I'll help" he sounds frantic, causing me to panic.

I can never catch a fucking break, tears escape my eyes as I run frantically around the garage. Sliding under every car, pulling another tracker out from under it.

Every. Single. One.

"Samuel, I'm about to ask you something and I don't want you to get mad at me. Okay?" I hesitate, he only nods. "Would Kol go as far as to put trackers on my cars?" Hearing the words come out of my mouth makes me want to vomit, I don't ever think he'd do something like that but who else could it be? He's the only one I've let inside my house and garage besides Samuel.

"No, he would never I put it on my life Persephone" he shakes his head, his eyes pleading with me to believe him. "Okay, I don't know who it could be then"

"Your parents?" He asks innocently, "I could be six feet under and that sperm donor wouldn't care" I say truthfully, it's always been Penelope.

"I think you should talk to Kol soon, he's losing his mind" he states out of nowhere, "Yea, soon. I promise" I have bigger fish to fry currently like who the fuck is tracking me.

In all honesty I don't think Kol would kiss Natalia because he wanted to. The bitch never knew how to take no for an answer. I know this belief should give me more reason to talk to him but I'm scared that I'm wrong and he did want to kiss her.

I'm so scared that everything we shared was a facade, at least on his part. That it didn't mean anything to him and he just did it to just do it, or worse he did it to get information out of me for Natalia. If that true I'm not sure if I'll be able to survive that pain, to have opened up just to lose so much.

"Persephone?" Samuels voice draws me out of my thoughts, "You zoned out there" he points to my face. "I just want to be alone Sami. I'm sorry" throwing him a sad smile I go in to give him a hug. He gives good hugs but it's not the same as hugging Kol.

His hugs fill my soul.

"Take care of yourself, yea? I'll see myself out" he pats my arm before heading off.

What would I do without him?

I need to look for my ring. At the sudden thought I quickly make my way out of the garage up to my room.

☆ ☆ ☆

"I'm going to to lose my shit!" I groan, throwing the box across the attic. I had no luck turning my room upside down looking for my ring.