Author's Note

Ok guys first things I want to thank you all for clicking on this story The Black Girl's Smile and I want you all to know that I'm really happy I've been able to do this. This is my first Wattpad story and you may also imagine me to be one of the youngest Wattpad story writers so I want to apologize for any future mistakes or inadequate explanation of my story theme but I want to give you an intro into the story before getting into the real story to know about the main characters Roselyn Williams and Nathan Crooks.

Ok the story would be based on Roselyn and Nathan whose names have been shortened to Rose and Nate. There would be other important roles to be played by family members and friends but this is just an to intro into the main story.

Rose would be moving to Los Angeles with her billionaire family to finish up with high school she isn't exactly sure why her parents decided that they move over back to LA after all these years, but she also knows that her parents are business gurus and they may just not wish to leave their children in Nigeria while they remain in LA. Rose start a new school Stanford hills high where she meets the billionaire son of the known Richard crooks who is Nathan Crooks but then things change when she realises that the said Nathan is a dangerously lurking guy who he is the leader of the Hunters which is the most feared group in school.

For Nathan a well-known son of the billionaire Richard crooks cares nothing about anyone literally except his sister in fact.
Nathan who is an introvert and literally lives in a world of his own of hating his dad, remembering his long dead mom  and having a painful past but outside shows a dangerous looking guy who is the leader of the hunters but no one has been able to really understand who the real Nathan Crooks is. Meeting Rose made Nathan pause and rethink which he hadn't done for years but then he was still the leader of the Hunters and couldn't battle with the devil inside of him

So I really hope this story turns out to be a beautiful journey for you and I because this story has really taken me a lot to write a whole lot, it had to do with a lot of inspiration and imagination getting everything together so that's why again thank you so much for reading my story and also for the votes, likes and comments in advance. See you in TBGS

   The Author:
   Shababy13.