2♡

There will be late updates in the future I'm sorry for that

Jung hoseok pov

Heya this is Jung hoseok from a middle class fam it's my first day to the university one of the best in Seoul.. I am a gay and proud... Probably searching for my man right now ya know having the urge of being loved adored cherished by my prince Charming ahh my sweet dreams I really want to fall in love so hard that no one can make me out of this... I hope my first day will be great I love it when I've lots of friends who are caring and irritating too hehe... Oh shit byee guys I forgot the time ⌚ while talking to y'all will talk to you later...

With that he ran out of his apartment to get a bus to his university... After he got to the gate he ran to the hallway and bumped on a certain guy and fell off...

Opps sorry😅”... The guy said and gave his hand to help hoseok get up.. Hoseok got up and thanked the person...

"My self Kim Taehyung, Nice to meet you.." He said approach to shake hands with hoseok with a boxy smile

Hoseok gladly shook hands and smiled back
"My self Jung hoseok , nice to meet you too"

"Oh the bell is about to ring let's head to the auditorium " Tae said and hoseok nodded and followed him..

Hoseok pov
Woah I already made a new friend I'm proud of you hoseok

(﹡ˆ﹀ˆ﹡)♡(﹡ˆ﹀ˆ﹡)♡(﹡ˆ﹀ˆ﹡)♡

Bold+Italic = thought/pov (book characters)

Underlined:- author perspective

Italic= convo

(﹡ˆ﹀ˆ﹡)♡(﹡ˆ﹀ˆ﹡)♡(﹡ˆ﹀ˆ﹡)♡
Hope y'all enjoyed pls forgive me if there are any mistakes cupcakes..

~Suki