16♡

At night

Yoongi pov..
Do I like him?
No shut up yoongi what are you thinking about you don't believe in love anymore it's been years and i can't do that mistake again... But who said I love him I just like him I guess..

It had been hours that yoongi was having a mental war  with his brain and heart... Heart that he thought he no longer had but after seeing hoseok it just changed like anything..

timeskip

Weekend...

The whole group was there at the party chatting with each other having dinks and fun...

None of them was sober execpt jk and yoongi though they drinked but they weren't as drunk as the others.. As they didn't wanted them all to be falling around...

They decided to go to the back yard where there was a beautiful garden..

Hobi held yoongis hand as he tripped over a stone...

"Are you okay hobi...? " Yoongi asked..

Hoseok blushed a bit as yoongi called him by his nickname for the first time...

"Are you blushing..? " Yoongi asked chuckling..

"Who me..? No I just feel hot why is it so hot.. " Hobi said looking away....

"In the middle of night...? " Yoongi asked again

Hobi mentally face palmed..

"I just feel so..lets join the others.."  Hobi said walking there

"Why don't we two have a private talk together..? " Yoongi said holding hoseok back.. And passed a small smile at hobi

"P-pri-vate t-talk we t-two? " Hobi asked..

Freak why did I just shuttered in front of my crush what will he think about me.?  Hobi thought..

"Yeah.. Do you have any problem..? " Yoongi asked..

"N-no why would I let's sit there.." He pointed at a swing near to them..

Like why the hell would I let this chance go of spending some time with my first sight love..  Hobi thought as he went to sit with yoongi on the swing... Which was made on a tree beautifully decorated with a chandelier with some artificial flowers on top of it...

They sat on the swing as he hesitantly slowly hugged yoongis arm and leaned on yoongis shoulder

They sat on the swing as he hesitantly slowly hugged yoongis arm and leaned on yoongis shoulder.. He just thought that yoongi will think that he was drunk and won't mind it.. Though he wished that he could sit with yoongi like that even when he was sober...But he was happy with whatever he had right now...

"So how was your first day at university hobi..? " Yoongi asked

"It was fun I hadn't expected that i would make friends at the first day itself.. " Hobi said holding yoongis hand with his free one..

"Hmm.. What do you like to do the most..? " Yoongi said rubbing hoseoks hand with his thumb..

"I love dancing.. Its just the way of expressing my emotions.. " Hobi said smiling..

"Anything other than dance that you like..? "  Yoongi asked

"I like many things... I love flowers, small presents and I appreciate everything someone gives to me no matter it is of what cost... I'm even ready to marry with paper rings if someone truly loves me..I like back hugs, when someone pats my head, when someone holds my hand,kisses on the forehead or cheeks my mother used to do that alot to mw.. And yeah I love stuffies too and ice cream, chocolate... Umm... " Hobi replied getting excited as yoongi smiled widely at hoseok..

"And many more... " Hobi said again..

"You're too cute to exist hobii.. " Yoongi said pinching hobis cheeks...

"Seems like someone got his heart back which he thought that he lost it long time back..." Jimin said earning all the attention from the other boys who were a bit far away from yoonseok and hadn't noticed them until jimin told them..

"Hmm... Seeing his smile back  feels good.. " Joon said looking at yoongi with a smile who was talking to hoseok smiling..

"Though not the exact one but atleast his smile came back... " Jk also said while tae and yn were confused and jin knew as joon had already told him about it...

"Jungkook lets go there... " Tae pointed to a particular place pulling Jungkook with him while the others were admiring yoonseok..

They both layed on the grass under a tree..

"Why did you bring me here tae? " Jk asked

"I just wanted to focus on the stars as being alone would be boring so I bought you with me... " Tae replied

To be conti..