♡26♡

Hoseok shifts waking up fluttering his eyes open he cutely rubs his eyes as he sees a smiling yoongi looking at him with so much adoration.. As yoongi pats his head and says..

"Good morning hoba.. Did you sleep well?"

Hoseok just nods with as small smile plastered on his lips..

"Ok let me go freshen up then after me you can go okay..?" Yoongi says getting up.. But hoseok pulls him and snuggles into his chest

"Nu uh"

"Oh come on hoseok-ah we can cuddle later after having breakfast hmm.."

"Okay" Hoseok slowly leaves him with his lips forming a pout..

Yoongi pecks his lips and goes towards the bathroom leaving a human tomato behind.....

After having breakfast as said hoseok and yoongi cuddled the whole day.. Yoongi teasing hoseok whenever he used to get flustered after yoongs flirted with him.. Sharing kisses on the cheeks forehead..them both loving the fact that they were together spending this beautiful moment... Feeling the happiest in eachother's arms.. When they finally decided to go on a dinner date after yoongi asked hobi... At first hoseok had thought yoongi must have chosen a fancy place for them to dine but yoong I had a different plan which hoseok wasn't aware of he was actually shocked when yoongi told him to wear casual clothes when yoongi dropped him in front of his apartment to get ready he was really astonished but he wanted to go with the flow as per as his crush had planned..
He builded up a mess just to get ready and this was the first time this had happened with hoseok or other times he used to pick up clothes which were just perfect for him or the place he was going to but today he didn't knew where they were going so he just wanted to look simple yet presentable in front of his crush.. Well the same thing was going on with yoongi too.. But getting ready was not the only thing for yoongi to do he had to go to a jewel store to pick up something he had personally ordered just yesterday and it was ready by now as he told them that it was urgent...
.
.
.
After looking at the mirror for the hundreth time the door bell rang as hoseok went downstairs to see his crush the person who was taking him for a dinner date oh how happy he was and how hot yoongi looked to him...all black which was really the color which suited yoongi and he looked hot as fuck why the hell min freaking yoongi had to look hot even while wearing causual outfits...
As yoongi smiled looking at hoseok as always hoseok looked pretty or beautiful as ever to him. ..