15♡

The next day...

It was early in the morning 5:30 when hobi woke up due to the door bell ringing again and again..

"The heck.." He said with half closed eyes and went to open the door

"What the freaking hell do you want..?" He asked rubbing his eyes annoyed like anything..

"You forgot Hyung i promised I'll help you.. " Jimin said smiling sheepishly..

"Whatt..? But its just five in the morning" Hoseok replied
"Cause idk what do you have in your closet so i need to see if youve got good clothes or not though your sense of clothing is good but still i need to check so can i get in or you've decided to keep me outside...? "Jimin finished

" Get in" As soon as hobi said that jimin ran to hobis room and started digging the closet and throwing clothes every where while hoseok was dozing off...

Finally after creating a huge mess jimin got the outfit...

"Hyung go freshen up and come here..” jimin said..

As hobi went to the bathroom slowly and lazily..

Hobi freshen up and came back fresh..

Here wear these than we will start with your make up..

Hobi got dressed and came in front of jimin..

"You look cute hyung.. " Jimin giggled

Here's what hobi is wearing^ A pair of white jeans and the shirt on the pic

A pair of white jeans and the shirt on the pic..

"Lets start with the makeup.. " Jimin said

After half an hour of trials they ended up with natural make up with a pink lip balm and a little gloss...

"You look so beautiful hyung and to add cherry on cake" Jimin said looking over for a perfect accessorie and picked up a thin chain with a pearl on it..

"Tada..youre all done" Jimin exclaimed happily..

"Thank you jim.. " Hobi said and hugged jimin..

"My pleasure hyung.. So I've helped you with your looks but making him fall for ya is your duty not mine... Call him hyung and act like a cutie you are okk... And if it doesn't work I'll give money to some men to tease you so yoongi comes for you... " Jimin said and winked and hobi..

Hobi nodded and smiled..

"Now I'll be leaving.. Fighting. " Jimin said as he went out of the house 

Hoseok sat on the couch in the living area...

Time skip at uni...

Hobi was crossing the school gate when he heard some familiar voice calling his name.. He looked back to see TAEHYUNG standing there looking at him with starts in his eyes..