6♡

The whole day hoseok was thinking about yoongi how attractive he was his fantastic world with yoongi and him...

Hoseoks apartment (at night)

Hoseoks Pov

He was so attractive god and hot too I already fell in love with him did I?  He questions himself stop talking non sense hoseok , how can you fall in love with a man that you just met he's so rude and cold too I don't think he'll like someone like me that too who belongs to a middle class family and I don't even know if he's a gay or not.. Huh hoseok we'll think about it later lets sleep for now it's late and we've school tomorrow..

The next morning at university

Hoseok went to school and meet Taehyung and y/n waiting for him at the university gate..

“Morning hobi hyung” tae and yn said

“Morning guys” hobi said with a smile

They were at their room where their class teacher was talking about a project with the dance and vocals...

“so student you all would be teamed with a particular person with vocals and dance so after lunch I would like the first year students to be in the auditorium you would be teamed up with second year students or with your own class mates " Ms betty said and left..

After lunch in the auditorium

Hoseok was sitting beside his friends and jin while 2nd year students were entering the auditorium.. When someone caught hoseoks eyes it was min yoongi who hoseok had first sight love with..

“Who is he jin hyung? ” hoseok asked pointing yoongi...

“He is min yoongi the leader of Bullet don't you know him he is the most cold among them” jin said

To which hoseok gave an oohh expression..

Soon the first and second year students were all inside the auditorium...

“Students are choosen from each year and please go to the rooms given on the paper you have you'll meet your team there” hoseok and the other students went to their own rooms..

Yoongi was the first one to get in the room he was all alone so he started listening to music..while closing his eyes and enjoying it.. He didn't notice that someone came in..

Hobi pov

I came in and saw min yoongi l-like am I dreaming he's so cute though I can't believe that he is the most cold among all his friends I wanted to know the reason... So I just sat there admiring him..

Someone again got in hobi looked at him he looks like he is elder than him so hobi stood up and gave a little bow to that tall person...

“hello I'm Jung hoseok  you can call me hobi nice to meet you” ending with a smile

“hello hobi I'm kim Namjoon from second year and you can call me hyung nice to meet you too” he bowed back and smiled.... But soon he sighed when he saw the boy behind hobi..

Namjoon walked to yoongi and shook him..

Hyung yoongi hyung Mr min yoongi wake up in the name of music”
As soon as Namjoon let the word music yoongi shot up..

“but he was wearing headphones”
Hoseok said pointing the headphones..

“he had already plugged it out when we were introducing each other.. ”
Namjoon said

“hello sir” hoseok said..

“I already told ya don't call me sir Or bow to me don't you understand” yoongi said annoyed the olders act did hurt the younger hoseok looked at his shoelaces..

“I'm sorry” Hoseok apologized still looking down

“thats ok hobi” Namjoon said and shot draggers to yoongi

Yoongi just ignored and started listening to music again

To be continued