Chapter 28

Deep's POV:

The moment I saw my phone screen my eyes widened abruptly while my heart pounded wildly...

I felt like my breath has ceased while for a fraction of second darkness consumed me...

Rubbing my eyes I peeked at the screen and went numb again

I saw my AD taking that white cat in a side hug and the caption this time was the evidence of their relationship...

Celebrating years of friendship with my cutie pie...

He had been in touch with her for years but not even once he thought of having a word with me...

The fact that I meant nothing to him started killing me...

Deep continuous pangs in my heart made my breath go dangerously uneven...

I felt the blood in my body boiling and gushing out of each and every pore in the form of tears

This time the tears weren't of betrayal or hurt...

This time the tears were of self-hate...

The fact that I loved him more than anything destroyed me...

I kept slapping myself to control the tears that my heart was hopelessly shedding for the person who broke me for the third time...

My face steamed red with the mixture of anger and agony while my tears flooded out like crazy...

My prince whom I thought would treasure me as his love just threw me out of his life

The sweetness of our love that I thought of cherishing to eternity was given to someone else

I was nothing to him...

Why did that happen???

How could they do that and act as nothing happened in the past?

And here like a fool day and night with the torture of my broken heart I kept moaning for my lost love...I didn't even dare to see his face as I was sure I would burst out even more...I didn't even dare to ask him anything as I knew I would not be able to survive the moment when he would say "Yes I love Diya"

My heart was painful very painful not because I had lost him...it was because I had lost myself

I endured from the pain of my heart spread out from resentment and self-disgust and forced myself to squeeze out a smile...

And I just cut my wrist and to avoid the pain of my heart and hand both I gulped the sleeping pills and dozed into a deep slumber...

That was the dumbest thing I have ever done in my life...

But then I was engulfed by self-hatred...I was craving for his love and when you hopelessly love a person and don't get even a single ounce of that love back...that feeling kills you

And as always Arjun my angel helped me come out of this shit yet another time...

He clarified that Aarav and Diya met for the first time since Aarav was back in India and Diya being a super exciting creature was obvious for her to show off her excitement and there was nothing between them...

He made me realise how precious I am..."You are the only child your parents...who will take care of them after you...what about their old age phase...don't you have any responsibility towards them...have you ever thought how will they survive moaning over the loss of their daughter"

I was so wrong to take the abrupt decision...just because of my heartbreak I can't punish my loved ones...

Arjun was right...my life was connected to many people around me....I was the only child of my parents...the only daughter of both of our families...Mama Mami Arjun would have blamed themselves...and even Sona the girl who hardly knew me was blaming herself too...all my family members loved me so much and I was a stupid feeling nobody loves me...