Chapter 48

Flashback from Deep's POV:

I was the water that has been thrown out even though I was a precious treasure...

Just because of you

You'll pay for this...

Just like you snatched my love one day someone else will snatch your love from you and that day you'll feel my pain...

I hate you Diya

Writing those curses on a paper I was about to lay down on the bed but then there was a knock on the door

"Arjun" an excited whisper escaped my mouth as my eyes twinkled and face beamed with a smile...

I rushed to the door and the moment I opened it my eyes turned red...

The person who made a big joke of my emotions was standing right in front of me...

I was about to shut the door on his face but then he grabbed my shoulder and pushed me into the room and before I could know anything I was pinned to the wall while I kept wiggling "Go away...I don't want to see your face...I Hate you...Deep hates you"

With every word, my palms kept hitting his chest while in one go he just tugged both my wrists and clenched to the wall on either side of my head

I kept wiggling in his hold and began hitting his legs but then a painful cry broke out his lips...

"Deep"

My body froze right then and there...

I heard his voice after 7 days...

"You have fever Deep??"

The broken voice reflected the depths of his extreme care and concern and that's when my head raised from his chest and my raged eyes met his

His eyes all red and swollen with heavy dark circles

Paled face...

He looked too weary...

His fingers left my wrists and hurriedly landed on my forehead and neck "Did you visit the Dr?? And where's your medicine...I know you haven't taken it yet"

His face flushed with fear as his eyes roamed on my face and hands checked the temperature through my neck

My heart on the urge of breaking down...

But I can't fall...

I would never let myself become a girl with a broken heart who was betrayed by her love...

I will fight...

Composing the overwhelming emotions I pushed him hard on his chest "Leave me" but he pushed me back to the wall by my shoulder "I am not leaving you when you are in pain"

"My pain is brought by you"

My eyes darted on him as the words spit out my mouth were as sharp as a knife...

"This is how you know me?? Don't you trust me Deep" his voice choked when his tongue rolled my name as tears began streaming down the corner of his eyes

His eyes screaming 'I didn't do anything...I did not cheat you'

My heart trusted my AD but still a small corner of me urged not to trust him...

I do not know when did my eyes accompanied him to shed tears of pain...

Our eyes having their own fight and confrontation both...

His hands slid down my shoulders and gently clasped against my palms as his forehead leaned against mine...

His thumb began stroking the back of my palm while his breathing fanned my face...