Chapter 52

Deep's POV :

Shit!!!

As soon as I realised what exactly happened my palms covered my mouth...

What did I do???

I really don't know how did it happen...

It just happened....

Unwillingly....

Unexpectedly...

He stood there all frozen with his hand on the cheek and eyes darted on me...

His eyes were welling up with tears...

"A-

And before I could do anything he just stormed out of the room and I collapsed on the floor...

We are back to the same track AGAIN...

As soon as he left Diya entered the room asking if everything ok between us and she also told that Aarav fly off like a furious eagle and everyone is worried...

I ran down to my family and assured them that everything is fine...Aarav is just a little angry and as everyone is familiar with his anger issues and our small tom n jerry fights they all sighed in relief...

He has been this way since childhood...whenever he is pissed off he goes all silent and isolates himself for a while and once he feels better he gets back to normal...

I hope he follows his anger management tradition...

With the hope that he must be in our room, I ran back home only to see my hopes being shattered...

He wasn't in any corner of the house...

His phone was switched off...

It was 9 pm already...

Everyone's face reflected fear...

Arjun asked Mama-Mami and Sona to rest as he and I will get that angry bird back home in no time but they were adamant...

I felt Mami's accused eyes on me but she wasn't speaking anything as Sona whose face had turned white was present right there while Mama was cool and composed as always...

Siraj didn't go with his parents arguing the baby in Sona's tummy needed him and he had promised Arjun to protect her from everything...As Sona sat on the sofa the 2-year-old Siraj kept his little palms on her bump ranting his baby words 'Siraj will protect his Aarna'

A feeling of guilt ran down my nerves

Mama ordered both of them to retire to their rooms and after a debate of 10 minutes they both agreed and Mami left

Arjun picked up Siraj in his arms and helped Sona to their room...

Mama kept his hand on my head with a small smile "You know him well..relax..the moment his Bakasoor wakes up he'll come back running to you"

I blinked back my tears and Mama went to confront Mami...

Wasting no time I ran to my room to change into comfortable clothes and the loud thunder throbbed my heart...

Dadi's word echoed my ears... unseasonal rain is a bad omen

Nonsensical thoughts clouded me...

No God...Please

Keep my baby safe...

Ranting those words I quickly changed and I grabbed the car keys to rush to the lake...

I had a gut feeling that he must have been there...

Hurriedly I opened the door and bumped into something wet...