Chapter 54

Sona's POV:

In the big blue sky, the round shiny moon was contributing to the glory of the long night...

Though the night was full of light our lives were clouded by darkness...

There in the balcony was my Angry Bird all sad and worried

Aarav has been working in the study room for don't know how many hours

I found Deepu in the small temple of our house sitting in front of Bappa's idol with hands joined while those eyes continuously pouring praying only one thing "Please don't let me lose my AD... please don't let me lose my solace completely...he is my everything...Please Bappa please"

And the moment I met my eyes with hers she broke down in my arms and began weeping crazily....

She was drowning herself in the pool of her guilt ranting only one thing "I ruined it again...I lost him again"

She was mourning as if she had no other way but to go to the end..

End of their beautiful bond

Everything she cried out made me feel like banging my head into the wall

I thought only my husband is a baby wrapped in a big body but I was wrong... these Tom and Jerry are superior to my Angry Bird

In the house full of kids I am only an adult...

And then I had to take the charge

I was in my room all ready with my plan to save their so-called breaking relationship and that's when there was a knock on the door

And there was the other poor soul who had hidden something in the depth of heart 

I asked him to get in and with that lifeless body, he walked to me "Everything Ok Bhabhi?? Why did you message me to come here??"

Patting the bed I gestured him to sit...as soon as he sat I took both his palms and kept on my bump "Aarna was missing you...she wants Aarav Dadda to talk to her"

The moment I said those words hot tears fell on the back of my palm as his head was lowered staring at my bump and my heart twitched badly

With those tears helplessly forming in the corner of my eyes I took his face between my warm palms and made him look at me "Aarna can't see her Dadda cry Baccha" and the very second he hide himself in my chest and began weeping loudly...

Arjun twirled but couldn't step forward as he himself was on the verge of crying so he just stood there all rooted seeing his baby cry in my arms

Wrapping my hands around his shoulder I moved my fingers in his hair and the other one stroked his back

As I am the one who says crying is like a thunderstorm as tears have the power to away your pain...Once you cry out everything you piled up in your heart the air around us feels so new and fresh as if it is welcoming the change in your life...

I let him cry to get that change...
The change that had the power to give a new definition to their love...
The change that was supposed to rewrite their lives...

"I don't want to lose her...I don't want to lose my solace completely...she is my everything Bhabhi"

And here we go...

I know I am smart🙈

A smile crept up my lips as I kissed his crown "I know Bacchha"

And then he abruptly moved out of me and screeched "But she doesn't deserve me"