Chapter 44

Deep's POV:

I just wish I could cut this wicked witch into tiny chunks and feed to our aquarium sharks...

Shit...

My innocent sharks are vegetarian...

I can not tolerate her presence near me...not even at an arms distance...her presence snatches my sanity and peace...

I just want her to disappear from here in my room and most importantly our lives...

Her presence is too toxic to our relationship...

I don't want to go back to the past...

I don't want to ruin everything...

But then my heart tugged with a pinch of uncertainty...

Whenever this girl entered our lives...she just snatched my happiness...she snatched my AD from me...

And this is why I hate her to the core...

I hate her more than any villain hated the hero...

So please...

Can someone suggest to me some books on how to kill a human...

I am in desperate need of it...

"You both are just made for each other" her ugly duck-like voice snapped me out of my evil thoughts...

And there was the witch herself...

Her evil eyes fixed on our photo...

I just want to pluck out her eyeballs and throw it somewhere so far from us that even if her eyes got legs and wings they would take millions and billions of years to reach us...

I HATE her...

I would never let her enter our lives again and talking about our room it was just because of Mami and Sona...they asked me to take her to our room as the so-called innocent girl was shy in front of my family...

Shy...my foot...

Where was her shyness when she did that thing

Urghhh..

Where am I going again

Deep don't let yourself go back to that dreadful day...

You are happy with your husband...

Don't let her play her ugly sympathy game again...

Yes, I won't...

I out a sharp breath as my face and voice charged with a pinch of intense anger and immense hate "It's the universal truth"

She twirled as the edges of her lips arched upwards and I so wanted to take something sharp and pull those edges downwards just like the Joker in the Batman movie...

The only difference was he did that to grow his smile whereas I wanted to do that only to vanish that stupid smile of hers...

"I am so happy for you both Deepu"  her genuine voice echoed the room

"It's Deepali" I nonchalantly said as my hands crossed over my chest...

"Oh sorry...everyone calls you Deepu...so I -

"My friends call me Deepu...and you are not my friend... you are just a classmate" my tongue was as sharp as a knife and I cut her words as if I ruthlessly cut  my unfavourite veggies

"I..I am sorry" she apologised and her head bowed as she began fidgeting her knuckles

She looked upset but I don't care a bit...