Y/n x Joonas

Y/n pov
I've been missing Joonas, my boyfriend for weeks. He has been in Rotterdam in Eurovision with his band called Blind Channel and he is propably very tired. Joonas is coming home today.

It is 9PM. Me and Joonas live together in a small apartment in the middle of Helsinki in Finland. Our home looks cute and clean, usually but when the boys arrive with Joonas or we have a party, it is the opposite.

I am sitting on me and Joonas' bed, almost actually hugging the blanket. The room is pitch black and the blinds on the window are closed. Sometimes I've even cried in this position on the bed because I miss Joonas so much. But now I am just looking at my phone watching TikTok and an edit of Joonas shows up. I smile a bit at the sight of Joonas on my phone.

Soon I hear keys jiggling. I run to the door and when the door opens I see Joonas at the door standing. I pull him into the tightest hug ever. I smile and pull away from Joonas and I put at soft kiss on his lips.

"I missed you so much, my love" Joonas says in the sweetest tone of voice I've ever heard. "Me too. I love you so much" I hug him again. "I missed you so much that I've even cried sometimes at home after work and just looked at pictures of you" I said happily. I've waited so long to meet Joonas again.

I pull away from Joonas and he put his cute Porkohat and clothes away. I lead him to the bedroom and lay him down on the bed and put the blanket on him. "Can I at least change my clothes before I go to sleep?" Joonas asks me. I take the blanket from him and he undresses until he only has boxers on. And now I lay him on the bed again.

I am already in my baby pink cute pajamas. I lay down on the bed with Joonas and he puts the blanket on me and I hug Joonas from the side. He hugs me tight until we fall asleep in this position. I dream of a picnic with Joonas at a sunny field somewhere far from everywhere in the nature.

The next morning I woke up happy with Joonas finally sleeping with me again.

______________________________________
First chapter in this book, hope you liked t! Don't forget to hit that vote button :D