Niko x Y/n

i love niko omg😩

Y/n pov

It's 5PM and I am waiting for my boyfriend, Niko outside of my home in the parking spot. Niko is taking me on a date to a romantic restaurant. God I love him.

I'm almost freezing outside until I notice Niko's car driving next to me and then I see Niko in the window smiling at me. I smile back and I sit in the car.

"How are you, love?" Niko asks me and the nickname 'love' gets thousands of butterflies in my stomach. "Pretty good, but now even better because I'm with you" I answer and Niko starts driving.

Soon I feel Niko's hand on my thigh. I try not to freak out and blush like crazy. I sit there with butterlies in my stomach. They won't stop flying there.

When we arrive in the restaurant, Niko and I sit to a table of two. Then the waiter comes. "Your order please?" they ask. "Spaghetti for me and same for her" Niko tells the waiter and they write diwn our order.

After chatting with Niko and holding hands under the table, the waiter arrives and gives us our food. "Oohh" "It smells so good" we both say in amazement. We start eating and then we both are suddenly eating the same spaghetti and our faces get closer with every bite.

Then our faces meet and we kiss. After the kiss we both swallow the spaghetti and then we just stare at each other with a loving smile and we are holding hands under the table again.

"I won't let you pay, sweetie. I will"

I let out a small laugh and then Niko pays for our food. After we leave, Niko takes us to his apartment and we just end up kissing and cuddling on his sofa watching Netflix.

I fell asleep in Niko's arms during the movie we were watching. Last thing I felt before falling asleep was Niko hugging me tightly.

________________________________________
Any Niko lovers here?

You're welcome tastetheink because this was your request :) And as you said, there aren't enough stories of Niko so I gotta make some :D

Don't forget to hit that vote button if you liked🥰