Niko x Joonas x Y/n

IM SORRY FCK💀 WARNING: COULD BE EXTREMELY CRINGE

Y/n pov

I am walking to the studio of my band. I heard that two of my bandmates, Niko and Joonas are there. They've been dating for a few months. I think it's kinda weird because they are literally bandmates.

When I get in the studio, I see no signs of any human being in there.

"Nikooo? Porkooo?" I shout hoping to get an answer, but I still don't hear anyone. When I walk closer to the bathroom I start hearing sounds. Fuck. They are doing something else.

But then I get the perfect idea. I shouldn't be doing this, but I've been in love with both Niko and Joonas for a few weeks.

"Aah~ fuck..." I hear Joonas moan in the bathroom. FUCK IM SO SORRY😭

I knock on the door. I really know I shouldn't be doing this. "Oh fuck..." I hear Niko say quietly and then half of Niko's head appears in the door and Porko is propably hiding behind Niko.

"Can I maybe-" "Pee? Sure, wait-" Niko cuts me off. "Can I... join you there?" I try to say nervously. "You what?" Niko asks confused knowing what I am up to. "Can I joi-" "Come here then" I try to say but Niko cuts me off and drags me to the bathroom.

Both Niko ond Joonas don't have any pants or underwear on. They only have T-shirts and nothing else. "Well, hello?" Joonas says with a confused look on his face.

FVCK IM SHITTING JOEL'S SHOES💀😭

"I'm confused. Why did she want to-" Joonas tries to ask Niko but I decide to do something after standing quietly for a few seconds. I wrap my hands around Joonas' neck and I kiss him passionately.

It takes a while for the confused Joonas to respond to my kiss and pull me closer from my waist. Niko just looks at us kissing.

Joonas bites my lip gently as he pushes his tongue in my mouth. Our tongues meet and they are twirling against each other.

Joonas and I pull away and Niko looks at me in amazement that I took part of this too.

I pin Niko to the wall and I kneel down in front of him. ( IM CRINGING SO HARD😭) I take his cock in my mouth and I start bobbing my head.

"Mmh... Please Y/n, faster..." Niko moans and I slow down just to tease him. "Nooo" Niko says as I continue even faster than before.

Joonas pov

I am standing in front of Y/n and Niko watching Y/n sucking Niko's cock. God I wish that she did that to me.

"Ah!" Niko moans when he comes into Y/n's mouth and she swallows it all.

I take Y/n's waist and I turn her around that  her back is now against Niko. Niko hugs her from behind and starts kissing her neck. "Mmh..." Y/n moans at Niko's movements as I take Y/n's jeans off.

"Please Joonas, fuck me..." Y/n begs me. I take Y/n's panties off and she crosses her legs behind my back. I adjust my member on Y/n's hole and then I thrust into her. I give her a few seconds to get used to my size.

After a few seconds, I start moving inside Y/n. "Joonash~" she starts moaning my name loudly. I speed up my pace and Y/n starts moaning even louder.

"Nikoh... did you... lock~ The door..." Y/n tries to say but she is moaning too much. "Uh... Let me check" he says.

Niko pov

"Nikoh... did you... lock~ The doorh..." Y/n tries to ask me. "Let me check" I answer and I notice that the door wasn't even locked. "Fuck..." I sigh and I lock the door.

I continue kissing Y/n's neck and I let my hand wander up and down on her side under her shirt. Then my hand goes to her cherry (🍒PLS WHAT AM I WRITING💀) and I grope it slowly.

Y/n comes on Joonas' cock and Joonas pulls out of her.

"That was amazing" Y/n says in amazement.  "We're so lucky that no one walked in before I locked the door" I say.

We walk out of the bathroom. "Hello" a tall human says who is standing in front of us.

________________________________________
sadevesisuihku this was your request so... you're welcome here is some threesome- 💀😭 i lost my brain completely