🤯

I was on the phone with Domino's  pizza. It was Michael's favorite as he had never had Domino's. Escpecially my usual order.

Michael was upstairs sleeping. His sleep schedule was often weird. But he got up at ungodly hours and stayed awake for two days straight sometimes.

I walked upstairs quietly and opened the bedroom door. He was laying there in his usual position. On his back, looking like a stiff stick. I giggled and whispered.

" Michael...." His head softly turned to me.

" I ordered Domino's " He smiled and closed his eyes again, his knife close by.

" You know...you could sleep comfortably, I would for sure let you know if someone were here " I giggled.

" This is comfortable " He said deeply. I scoffed and rolled my eyes.

" ok. Sure. " I replied. Closing the door. After 10 minutes the door rang. I smiled at the smell of the pizza right outside. I opened the door and thanked him, paying the man and closing the door.

" I put the box on the coffee table. I sat on the couch and looked up to see a pair of eyes emerging from behind the wall. I laughed and patted the spot next to me.

He walked out from behind the wall and to the couch. I turned on the TV and he pulled me into his lap. We ate pizza and watched scary movies....