Hide And Seek

I hid in the bathroom shower. the lights off the door opened so it didn't look like I hid and closed the door. I hear his footsteps and my breathing became heavier. He was so dominating that I was scared for him to catch me. I covered my mouth like the scared little teen I was and kept still as a stick. I hear him walk into the bathroom and let his knife tip scrape across everything.

" Nice try....It's your knife." I thought. I hear his footsteps leave and him close the door. I sighed in relief and got out turning the light on. I turned around and was immediately pinned to the wall. I screamed and closed my eyes. I opened to reveal a smiling Michael.

" Oh god why do you have to be so quiet!" I whimper as he pulls me in. I felt his chest shake as if he were chuckling. But no sound left his lips. He could talk...I knew he could. He just chose not to, simple as that. He picked me up and I smiled resting my head on his chest and taking a very comfy nap. After I played with his hair.

I woke up around 3 in the afternoon but Michael wasn't there

I woke up around 3 in the afternoon but Michael wasn't there. I frowned but decided to make a sandwich. I walked downstairs and and made one. I hear a slight creek in the floor but ignored it. I looked up to see a white mask reflecting off the cup board.  I turned around and smiled at him. he wrapped his hands around my waist and pulled me in tight.

" Sappy! " I coo at him. he picks me up and carries me to the couch dropping me on it. I giggle as he sits by me and holds me tight. I didn't want to let go of Michael at all.....And I didn't want him to let me go either. I felt SO safe in his arms, he was my protector my lover and my world all in am span of 3 months.

" Michael..." I whisper. he squeezed me tighter letting me know I had his attention.

" I love you....Please don't leave me...I promise to never hurt you " I whisper hanging on to the front of his suit. I felt his heart beat quicken.

Oh god did I say the the wrong thing at the wrong time!? Typical me...

" M-Michael If Y-you don't then I-I....I can except that....Y-You don't have to- " He pulled his mask off and Kissed me so passionately I thought I would faint. We fell over my way and he kissed me more. I wrapped my arms around his neck tight. I was SO happy you have no idea. I felt my heart flutter with joy and pure relief. He loved me back and I would hope it stayed that way as long as possible.

TO BE CONTINUED

Short yes but so f*** cute!!