HE IS JUST DOWN RIGHT HOT!!

The more and more Vailly stayed the more Michael knew about her. She was a very goofy funny girl and was very very nice towards him. He loved her with all of his heart...the things these people said about him being incapable of loving someone was complete and utter bullshit. The night they spent just holding each other tight would make the author shed a tear!!

++++++±++++++±+++++±

I couldn't get Michael out of my mind all the time. He was just downright so Hot!! Caught off guard he was just mouth watering. And how muscular he was. I have always been a short girl...and him being like 7 feet tall was a real turn on. I'm having very naughty thoughts and I've never really thought like that before. It was kind of exciting. One thing he liked to do was have starring competitions. Cause he knew I would lose every time. I can't keep a serious face and when I laugh my eyes close so like it's hard to win.

Anytime Michael gets the chance..he'll scoop me up, bring me to bed and just keep me there in a tight hold for hours on end. Haddonfeild was maybe a 30 minute walk from my house. So when I think about it....Michael carried me for 30 minutes straight just so I could be with him. I knew parents who wouldn't even carry their kid on there back for 3 minutes.

Michael always had a rich scent to him. I liked it. I caught him exploring my perfume a couple days ago. It was funny. He doesn't like caloghn though. I remember when I went to grab a pretty flower from the front of the house. The mail man talked to me for about 3 minutes and he was doused in that stuff. I came back inside and Michel immediately took me to the bathroom turned on the shower and closed the door.

Michael can be silly to. Most of the time he's quiet but other times he's just a goof. I was making dinner one night...and I couldn't find him anywhere. I turned around and he popped his head out from under the counter " looking for his knife ".

I think Michael is perfect....in every way. I have such strong feelings for him that it's overwhelming. And I had come across many articles about him in the past. No doubt he was teased and bullied. I was never bullied at school. But my step-dad was more than abusive...and my mother was passive.

My thoughts were soon interupted when Michael began playing with my hair. I was sitting between his legs and reading a book.

" Michael? " He pulled me closer letting me know I had his attention.

" What did you do to that nurse. " He stopped playing with it. Maybe he was surprised that I was asking this question 4 weeks after it had happened. Or he just really didn't want to talk about it.

" I'm just wondering....you don't have to answer if you don't want to." I smile. He dropped the piece of hair he had and pulled me into his lap resting his chin on my head. Which obviously meant he wasn't going to answer. I shook my head and giggled. Soon it was bedtime for meal and I changed into one of his shirts. I made sure to match him though. I out my hair in a high pony and he flopped onto the bed. I gave him a little laugh as he looked up and pulled me into his strong arms. Everything was perfect it was going to stay that way...I just had that super strong GUT feeling that everything really was going to be ok for me and him.

TO BE CONTINUED.

For some reason Wattpad isn't allowing me to publish my 4 drafts that I mad...so I am SO SO sorry I will be trying to fix that.