Vailly.

Dr.loomis stood there holding a clipboard and taking notes. I sit there in a somewhat comfortable chair. The chairs were big . I rubbed at my thumb listening to his questions.

" Vailly you are nothing if not very similar to one of our patients. " And I want to combine yalls therapy sessions...just a few. I looked up at him.

" W-Who..." I ask quietly. He stands up and touches a button on his desk. The door opens and I hear chains and heavy footsteps. I turned around to see a VERY tall muscular man in an orange mask with three guards and chains everywhere.

" No fuckin way....." I mumble. It was THE MICHAEL MYERS!!!. I turned back around as the guards sat him down roughly. Dr.loomis smiles at him and took a seat. The doors closed behind us and I stayed stiff and he didn't move a muscle. He didn't even look like he was breathing!

" Vailly....are you scared of Michael? " I look up.

Even though he was huge and brutal looking. I wasn't frightened....I wasn't beyond scared of HIM.

" Uh...no....Not Really. " I felt Michael staring me down. I kept my sight on Dr. Loomis as he wrote things down.

" Now now Michael....vailly is new here..we want to make her feel safe. Michael sat up and just kept his eyes on Loomis. The session went by somewhat quickly. Michael didn't speak...didn't even move. It eventually ended and the guards came in taking Michael away. I felt bad for him. I mean he's been here basically his whole life. I stood up and Dr. Loomis took me to my room. I was right across from him. I went and flopped on my bed.

2 weeks later.

It was time for another session. Michael had kept an eye on me since the last one....sometimes they were endless stares. It didn't scare me though...just kinda put some wierd excitement into my body. They opened both of our doors. And I walked out first. The Michael...his tall stature towered over me. He could break me. He could break anyone that was near him. He was at least 4x the size of the guards combined! He looked down at me and I smiled weakly. Then the guards suddenly pushes into me.

" Get going!"

Michael looked at him and grabbed him slamming the guards into the wall. I jumped and watched as the other two jumped on him. I was pushed into the wall and I fell to the ground. Michael saw and I swear he lost it. He slammed a guard's head into the wall and he stopped moving immediately. My eyes widened as I saw him grab the last guard by the neck lifting her up. She was turning purple. He had a stick in his other hand.

" Michael STOP!!!" Dr. Loomis screams with many guards behind him. He made them stand back.

" Michael please put her down! "  He yells. I saw her body fight less and less.

Without think I blurted out....

" Michael stop!!" He looked at me and I looked at him.

" Please Michael please....just for now?" He slowly lowered her and let go of her neck letting her drop on the floor gasping for air. He turned to and looked down at me. I stood up and saw him clench the stick tighter.

" May I see it Michael?can I have the stick? " I slowly reached for his hand and touches it softly. He watched every motion I made.

" Michael.....may I please have it? " I smile at him and he lets go. I keep my smile and toss it to the side.

" Thank you " He looked at all the guards and I could just tell all of the anger was about to come back.

" Michael....we'll go together....just you and me. Lets go see Dr. Loomis? " He looked back at me and I stuck my hand out. He looked at it in curiosity for almost a minute before hesitantly raising his and setting it in my small hand. I smiled and held it.

" Dr.loomis....Michael is ready for our session. "

He nodded and shooed the guards on the other side to quickly tend to the injured guards. Me and Michael walked to room with Loomis and sat down.

" Now....lets get started "

To be continued.