Take it you tease....

Michael was being a tease this morning....and he knew he was being one to. he would give soft grunts when he stretched or laid down. You might think oh so what he grunted, that's not teasing. Well Michael is one silent man and For him he wants my attention and he knows that I find him incredibly attractive. He uses it against me! So I decided to do it back like the evil little girl I am....

I had bent down to grab a " fallen book " and came back up looking at him. He was staring (of course). I flipped my hair off my shoulder and didn't even look at him as I passed his tall manly figure up the stairs. 2 minutes he entered the bedroom and walked up straight behind me. His big hands pulled my waist in and he kissed my neck. I hid my smirk and walked past him. Even though I knew that was just a bit rude...I wanted to see how far he would let me go. He grunted and pulled me in again. I wiggled out of his grip again and walked towards the door flipping my hair. With that he yanked me back in and pinned my on the bed....stomach first. he crawled over and bear hugged me tighter than he's ever done. I tried getting away but he put his mouth to my ear and hearing his breathing and feeling his breath hit the side of my face was making my sex soak out of control. I felt hot. When I thought he wouldn't go any farther....he proved me wrong once more.

His hand slide up my thigh and into my shorts. My eyes widened and I bit my lip as his hand made it's way into my panties. He tilted his head and pushed his finger into me. I winced from minor pain but It still felt super good. He took it out and began rubbing my clit and between my folds. He got a pleasurable moan in return...and he liked it. he rubbed faster and I moaned more biting at the sheets. When he finally stopped I was left breathing hard. Without warning he grabbed me, turned me over and shifted me up on the bed all in one swift motion. I gasped and watched as he crawled above me.

" M-Michael... " He looked me dead in the eyes and grabbed the rim of my shorts pulling them down roughly almost ripping them. I watched in shock as he took complete control and led the way. He looked at me and grabbed at the button on my shirt then letting it fall back down.

He obviously wanted me to unbutton it. I hesitated before doing what I was told. It's not that I didn't want Michael to completely ruin me...But I wasn't used to this kind of stuff. Yeah movies and all that but still. This was the real thing, and Michael Myers was about to make his mark on me. I finished unbuttoning it and pulled it off. He looked at my cleavage before running his hands up my waist and squeezing them. I let out a husky sigh and looked into his eyes. They were lust filled. Michael rarely ever showed emotion...happy was around me and then it was gone when I wasn't around. There was never any other emotion...but this just opened a whole other door to him. He sat up...he looked so tall from down here. He unbuttoned his suit and pulled it off. All that was left was his white T and boxers. I wanted to do my part now.... I sat up and pulled his shirt up. I tossed it and marveled over his beautiful toned to the max body. It never cease's to amaze me. I looked at his mask with questioning eyes.

I didn't know if he wanted it on or off?! We can do this either way...

he pulled his mask of without question and set it to the side of the bed. I slightly nodded until his lips crashed with mine. I wrapped my arms around his neck and French kissed him showing I was just as in the mood as he was. Without warning he broke the kiss and pushed my chest down. I looked down to his boxers.

" Oh gosh....." I mumbled. That bulge was HUGE and looked so hard. He looked down then back at me. he stared at me intently. I finally got the hint. I slowly grabbed the rim of the briefs and pulled them down. His huge member sprung out and I gulped. It had to be at least 9 inches and gurth 3 inches. I was still soaked from our last little frenzy. He pushed me back down and ripped....literally ripped my panties off. His manly hands grabbed my thighs and gave them a light squeeze before pulling me in and letting his friend rest on my navel. Oh geez...that thing was going to hurt...

TO BE CONTINUED!

Current time- 2:25 A.M

Word count- 837

My heart.....POUNDING