LET ME OUT

Days passed...it almost like it was the nurse who wasn't letting my leave. But she arrived more towards the evening today...and she looked pale and worried. I looked at her confused.

" Nurse Lin?"

"Honey go lock all the door and windows and close the curtains." I set my book down.

" Ok...as soon as you tell me what's wrong "

" It's none of your concern! Now do as I said!" I frowned and went to the back door locking it. And then upstairs closing all of the curtains. Then it popped into my head. I spring downstairs to her and smiled big.

" It's Michael isn't it! He's out isn't he! " She turned around quickly.

" Young lady you will not have anything to do with this situation. I was given strict orders and that is what I will obey!" I walked to the front door but it was locked. I forgot....

She ran to it and locked it back.

" Well why are you doing that for!?" I frown.

" I don't know what you think you have with him child...but I know for a fact that no sort of it exist in his world! "

" Let me out now!!" I yell fighting her to the door knob.

" Go take your medication vailly now! "

" No I won't! Let me out! I swear to God if you keep me from him any longer!! " She left the door and went to her purse. I unlocked it but stopped when I felt a slight sting in my neck. I turned around and touched my neck. I pulled the sirenge out and felt woozy.

" W-What?...I...." I couldn't even put two words together. I stumbled to to the hallway and held the door frame. I looked up to the back door....a shape....a figure.....

LIGHTS OUT