Chapter 29

"I'm cool and you aren't"

_______________________________________

mature themes

I was woken up with wet kisses trailing down my torso and stomach. I opened my eyes just to meet Alexander's gaze. His body was stretching right above my stomach. He had his hands placed on each side of my body showing off his splendidly built muscles on his back. His grin was nothing but just remarkable.

His eyes trailed down my stomach between my legs. Oh, for fucks sake of course I was wet when I was in a bed with a man like Alexander. His tongue licked right above my clitoris and a sweet moan escaped my mouth as my eyes closed. His head moved slowly down kissing and nibbling my right and then left thigh. He moved even deeper, kissing me everywhere but not where I wanted him to. I yanked his hair to try to move where I've been aching for him but his body only moved and now he was hovering over my face.

'What do you want, hm?' he asked as his hand caressed my cheek. My face automatically leaned to his hand and I closed my eyes. I didn't respond to him which made him squeeze my cheek and that made me look at him. He was studying my face closely.

'You have to tell me you know? It's a good thing when two people know how to communicate, baby. It makes the relationship between them so much easier' he said and I laughed which made him smile.

'Tell me' he said, hovering over my lips. Before I got the chance to answer he kissed me. His mouth carefully examined mine. I pulled away just for a second.

'Just make me come, Alexander before I am going to explode' I said not even recognizing myself. Did I just say that out loud? God. His grin was more than satisfying.

'See, now I know what you want' he said, not moving an inch.

'You already knew what I wa-' before I could finish he was already licking and sucking on my clit. I squirmed and tried to move a little bit away from his sweet attack because in the morning it was a lot but his hands gripped my hips and kept me in place.

Unintentionally my legs wrapped around his neck to keep him in a place but it wasn't really necessary. It wasn't like he was going away and his words just confirmed my thoughts.

'Don't worry I am not going anywhere, baby' he stopped his sweet torture just for a bit to say this and ten continued. His tongue dipped inside of me and my back arched even more. Now, I was trying to pull him even closer to me. With his one finger he slowly slipped inside of me and I was pretty sure that even this early in the morning person can see stars.

His finger curled in every right place and slowly he added a second one. At this point I wasn't in the control of any sounds that came out of me. His tongue and fingers were working in the perfect rhythm. His pace fastened and hands clutched the white sheet and my back arched as I came all around his fingers with a scream and moan at once. Although he didn't stop. His fingers were still curling inside of me trying to extend my orgasm but I couldn't. I tried to pull away.

'I can't, please' I cried and Alexander gave my pussy a last kiss and went up to kiss me. My hand got lost in his hair and I pulled him closer.

'I can't get enough of tasting you,' he said and I bit my lip and smiled. Cliché but no one has ever said that to me. All of a sudden he flipped us. He was leaning against the head of the bead and I was on top of him. Trying to keep my balance I settled my hands on his chest.

Quickly I helped him get off his boxers and slowly I lifted my hips and he helped me to take him in. Gasps left both of our mouths. My head flew back as I lowered myself fully down. His hands squeezed my hips and I started moving but he set the pace. The room was filled with our moans and me bouncing on Alexander's cock.

'Oh God' I moaned and threw my head back. My hands squeezed his shoulders harder with every thrust. His hand gripped the back of my neck and that made me look him in the eyes.

'God is not the one riding those noises out of you, princess' he said and then made me scream even more. He flipped us to doggy. His left hand was clutching my hip and his right was holding my hands behind my back. His pace fastened chasing our orgasms.

'Yes, baby. Come for me, Olivia' he said and I did. I came around his cock harder than I thought I would. Alexander kept thrusting inside of me chasing his own pleasure and when he did I slowly turned around and his body fell on mine. I laughed and wrapped my hands around his neck and my legs around his torso while his head was laying between my breasts. His hands hugged me and we were satisfyingly laying down.

After what seemed like forever I heard weird noises coming out of the kitchen. At first I thought it was nothing. It sounded like a box or something was banging against the wall? What the fuck?

'Can you hear that?' I asked him and he lifted his head with a deep frown.

'What?' he asked, visibly confused.

'The noises? From the kitchen?' I said but he just shook his head. I rolled my eyes and pushed him away from me. I stood up and took his shirt from the floor. I put it on and buttoned a few buttons. I slowly tiptoed towards the door.

'What are you doing?' Alexander laughed behind me. I hushed at him and walked to the kitchen. I was met with a moving box. I slowly walked towards it and I saw the cutest thing in this world. It was the most adorable, cute, amazing poodle I had ever seen in my life. I ran towards the box and lifted him up in my arms and hugged him. The dog wiggled his tail and I giggled. I catched Alexander's body moving behind me.

'Who did you buy this dog for? It Is so cute!' I said and turned around with the dog in my arms with a huge smile.

'I don't know. It was for this girl that I made a bet with but I somehow lost it because she is incredibly beautiful' he said and I tiled my head with a smile.

'Well then this girl must be really lucky to have you' I said and he laughed.

'I am also lucky to have her'