Plants

[The Tribal Council is in a white void while sitting on chairs with a big table and name tags.]

Poppy: And welcome back to Troll 2 Troll with Tribal Council and me, Queen Poppy of Pop.

Barb: It was hard enough to get here from Elder Leaf's Magic School episode.

Delta: (taking out a brownie platter) Brownie break before beginning!

[Quickly, each member took one, ate some, and each calmed down.]

Hickory: Thanks, Delta darling. Now, let us begin our question of this.

Barb: I'll take care of this. Today's question is Plants. (realization) Wait, plants? (annoyed) That's it?! Lame!

Wani: I think the fans want to know about our tribes' well-known plant or the most famous plant.

Poppy: (happily) Oh, I love gardening. It's hard to pick since the Pop kind is into all sorts of plants like Laughadil, Hug-Lily, and Makeover Flowers. But If I have to pick one, I go with blue tulips since my mother has grown them.

Barb: That's dandy, Poppy. My tribe has the Hard Rock Hedges. We flame them for them to grow bigger, spiker, and taller.

Trollzart: (confused) Don't you mean to water them?

Barb: No. Unlike the other plants who rely on water, they rely on fire to grow.

Delta: (amazed) Woah-weee! That's what I called Firey Twist in Nature. The Country Tribe's top plant is a Weeping Willow.

King Quincy: We have a Funky Fruit Bush.

Queen Essence: Your voice will change once you take a bite of the fruit. Prince D, can you give an example?

Prince D: Sure thing, Mama. (taking out the fruit and eats it) (in a deep voice) Oh, yeah. I sound like Lownote Jones.

Roxy: (blushed from how excellent his voice was) That's so amazing, Prince D. (takes out a flower with beehives) My tribe has Bee Honeysuckles that produce our honey. Luckily, they don't have bees that live in them.

Trollzart: Even I can't resist good honey. My tribe has the Orchestiel Orchid as our top pick.

Trollex: (takes a Dance Plant in a water cup) This is a Dance Plant, my Tribe's all-time favorite. They may be small, but they grow super big if they are grown in daylight and cause a dancing disaster.

Hickory: Oh, let's hope that little guy doesn't get out. (takes out a flower with corndogs) This is my favorite plant, the Corndogflower because I love to eat.

Big Sugar Daddy: Who doesn't love to eat? (takes out a flower with a cross) This flower I have here is the Maltese Cross. Because of this kind of flower, my people can grow our crosses without being handmade.

King Rajan: Now that's just as interesting how the Country Trolls grow their games in nature.

Queen Ishani: (takes out a Powder Puff flower) This is a Powder Puff. With these kinds of flowers, the ladies of our tribe can quickly put on our make-up. (starts using it to put powder makeup on her, which made her brighter)

Garfield: My people and I prefer Ornamental Cherry.

Selena: Sometimes, we call them Sakura or Cherry Blossom.

Mochi: (pokes his head out of his father's hair) We rely on them to give us the signs of spring.

Mushi: (pokes her head out of her mother's hair and holds a cherry blossom branch) They're beautiful that they would be great places to have picnics and great festivals there.

Poppy: Great plants, everyone.

[Just then, Elder Leaf and Branch came by while Grandpa Leaf was holding a bottle of elixir.]

Elder Leaf: Hello, Tribal Council. (presents the bottle) I finally perfected a remedy that removed permanent glue.

Branch: Poppy, remember the gift exchange that I made a scrapbook for you?

Poppy: Sure, I still kept it, and I owe a real present to make up for it.

Branch: My permanent glued fingers are cured because of Grandpa's remedy. It really works.

Barb: Good, because I accidentally permanently glue my right toes together. See?

[But as soon as Barb shows her glued foot, she accidentally knocks Trollex's Dance Plant out of its water cup.]

Trollex: Uh oh.

[Quickly, the Dance Plant grew very large, and the Tribal Council began to flee and scream in terror as it chases them, but Branch, Elder Leaf, and the Siberian Twins, who jumped out of their parents' hair to stand next to the two Trolls.]

Elder Leaf: We better go after.

Branch: Right behind you, Grandpa. (as the Siberian Twins enters his hair, while he and his grandpa follows the chase)