Diets

[The Council of 18 is in a white void while they sit on chairs with a big table and name tags ]

Poppy: Welcome to Troll 2 Troll, where we debate the big questions. I'm Poppy with my Council of 18 members.

Barb: I still won't get why we're doing this. Can these people ask the author instead of us answering these weird questions?

Trollex: Go with the flow, Barb.

Delta: And what do you mean these questions are weird?

Hickory: Yeah, what's wrong with them?

Barb: The fans want to know about marriage... from us!! (slams her hands on the table) Don't any of you think this is strange? Even Branch, Val, and Riff would find it odd as well.

Trollzart: (annoyed and roll his eyes) We're doing this to get a break from our everyday leadership and adventurous lives. Prince D, please give us the question.

Prince D: Okay, Trolls. Today's topic is our tribes' "Diet".

Poppy: (happily) Yeah, another food question. Okay-

Barb: (puts her elbow on the table and puts the hand on her face in annoyance) Poppy, it's clear what you Pop Trolls eat. You have a sweet tooth, eat fruits, veggies, and bugs for protein.

Poppy: (confused) Um, how did you-?

Barb: Popsqueak, you and your tribe have been the Trolls franchise's focus until Trolls World Tour.

Poppy: (still confused) Okay? You can go next, Barb.

Barb: We have food packed, and sometimes, we eat our meals when they're alive.

[Everyone stared at Barb in fear before they scoot away from her.]

Barb: Don't worry, we're not cannibals. However, my Granny Queen Streak ate 10 Trollings before.

Delta: (scared) Okay, my turn. (calmed down) My Tribe enjoys anything we cook or bake, like barbeque. The buffalos help us create milk and cheese. And sometimes, it's hard to grow fresh produce since the soil is made of cotton and wool.

Trollzart: Well, my people and I eat eatery fancies like finger sandwiches, lobster, and risotto.

King Quincy: Well, my people enjoy all you can eat buffets.

Queen Essence: (takes out a tank of water and dry up food) Sometimes the food is astronaut food. Prince D?

Prince D: Yes, Mama( pours the water on the food, which turns into a platter of big fruits)

[Everyone is impressed by what happened that they clapped.]

Trollex: Cool. My people's diet consists of seaweed, kelp, seafood like crab, shrimp, krill, and worms. But my favorite dishes are my mother's jellyfish spaghetti and jellyfish pie. (takes out a platter of jellyfishes' tentacles and oral arms while the rest of its body is chopped up like beef)

[Everyone is startled by the dish while he takes out a fork and uses it to pick up some of the tentacles to eat them.]

BSD: It's not alive, is it? (as Trollex eats the dish like spaghetti)

Trollex: (with the fork covered with the tentacles) What? No, they can't even move.

[But when the jellyfish tentacles begin to wiggle, Trollex quickly swallows them.]

Prince D: Well, I don't know much about the Hip-Hop Trolls' diet since I'm part Hip-Hop. Chaz, you should go next.

Chaz: Well, my people enjoy a platter of pancakes for breakfast. There are times we have salads, plates of pasta, chicken dishes, pineapple upside-down cake, eggs cover paprika, and teas. But my favorite dish is my parents' homemade Hoover Stew that has macaroni and hot dogs.

Hickory: (impressed) Oh, you think you can make some? I like to try a spoon of it.

Chaz: Sure, I got their recipe. Tresillo, you go next.

Tresillo: Well, my people can eat grains and legumes, herbs, Starchy tropical tubers, vegetables, meats and poultry, seafood and shellfish, fruits, starchy fruits, hot sauce, and condiments. But my favorite dish is mi Mama's Cheesiest Fried Chicken Empanadas with Chili Con Queso Dip.

Wani: No wonder you have a spicy mouth, Tracey. My people's taste is richer in flavor. We prefer eating Grains, Legumes, Condiments and seasoning, Gochujang, Meat, Vegetables, and Medicinal foods. But my favorite dish is Cheese Tteokbokki (치즈떡볶이).

Tresillo: No wonder you have an odd mouth, Wani.

Wani: (yelled while Chaz holds his ears) You say spicy stuff all the time!

Tresillo: (yelled) You say weird stuff all the time!

Chaz: (taking out his instrument) HEY! Please don't make me use Saxy on both of you!!!

Tresillo and Wani: (calmed in fear) Yes, Chaz.

Poppy: (holds a clipboard) Okay? Hickory, what about you?

Hickory: Well, I don't know much about the Yodel Troll diet, but my brother and I very fond of cheese, bread, and hotdogs.

Poppy: Good, since Disco Trolls are no longer around, Garfield and Selena can go next.

Garfield: Okay. Our people like to eat anything Japanese-related like rice, sushi, chicken dumplings, lo mein, tempura, sukiyaki, ramen, and of course...

Mochi and Mushi: (poking their heads out of their mother's head, happily) ICE CREAM MOCHIES!!!

Selena: There's more to be listed, but we don't want to keep the clip longer. BSD, you can go next.

BSD: My people's diet consists of seasonings, spices, herbs, fruits, nuts, veggies, legumes, grains, fish, fowl, animal meat, dairy, eggs, grape juice, raw honey, oil honey, vinegar, and wine.

Trollex: Well, at least sushi isn't made of fish.

[Everyone looked at each other worried and sweatdrop.]

Poppy: (whispered) Should we tell him?

Barb: (whispered) No, he shouldn't know.

Delta: King Ranjan, you're next to talk about your people's diet.

King Rajan: Our diet is Indian dishes like Murg Makhani, Rogan Josh, Malai Kofta, Naan, Papdi Chaat, Chole, spices, herbs, vegetables, and fruits.

Queen Ishani: Well, I think we're all done for the day. But the talk of food is making me hungry.

Poppy: Roseipuff's Bakery, anyone?

[Everyone murmurs in agreement as they leave to follow Poppy out of the void.]