Chapter 1: This is Me

"Let go of me!" I say, then squeal.

"Why are you moving then!" Dominic says before grasping me tighter.

"To get away from you!" I yell before falling to the floor.

Dominic leaves and well, there you have it.

I'm moving to California to start a new life, far away from him. I've heard that blondes there are dumb, yet I doubt to believe it because my mom is blonde and she's pretty damn smart.

I on the other hand, am a brunette with blue eyes. I have peachy cheeks and light pink lips.

I got my looks from my dad. He was amazing. My dad died last year, due to a heart attack.

I was 17 and it was my birthday, June 23 when it happened. He died in an instant and it broke me forever. Now I'm 18 and life's getting pretty rough around here. I miss him so much.

"Mom! Are we leaving yet!?" I ask.

"Yea! Do u wanna drive?!" She asks.

"Umm sure." I say grabbing the keys to our all black Range Rover.

We share cars right now but the cars mine. I mean my dad left me some money and he's always wanted one so I got it.

We make the 8 hour drive to California from San Fransisco a 5 hour drive. We've already bought a house there to camp out in the summer and now we're going to make the one in San Fransisco, our summer house now.

We open the door and drop our little bit of luggage in the living room. My mom goes to the refrigerator to see if any groceries need to be bought and I go to my room upstairs.

My room isn't just an ordinary room, or at least that's what some of my friends have said. I got the biggest room in the house, with a window from floor to ceiling, giving me the best ocean side view.

"Lily!! Come down here!" She screams.

I run downstairs and see someone at the door way...