Chapter 22: All For Nothing

"Lily, wait!" He says desperately.

I ignore him and walk away. I feel bad, but again I don't.

Kian's POV •

As I walk into the airport, I head to American Airlines, where I know Lily would travel. As I'm looking around, I spot her making her way inside the plane.

I quickly yank her arm, but she frees herself and keeps walking.

"Lily, wait!" I say desperately, in attempt to try to stop her.

It was no use. I suddenly get the best idea. I turn to the secretary at the desk.

"I need a flight to Miami, this flight." I say.

"I'm sorry, all our middle class seats are booked for this flight. you can try first class." she says with a sad face.

"Well, 2 first class tickets then." I say.

"Okay." she says ringing me up.
I grab my ticket and go into middle class making my way to first. On my way, I pick up someone. She hesitates for a while, but then we reach first class and I sit her down.

"Why are you bringing me here?" She asks.

"Lily, let me expla-"

"Just stop! Stop trying to explain. Stop trying to act like you care about me.
Stop trying Kian!" She says with tears in her eyes.

"Lily, I love you. I'm sorry I didn't say it earlier, but I do. That speech you gave me, woke me up from my daydream. Remember, we didn't take it slowly because we felt like it. It's because I cared about you. We made love to each other, Lily. We took that slow. My point is, everything I did for you was out of love."

"I did too, and what did you do? Blew me off and went with that slut. I thought you cared, Kian. This doesn't show me that you love me. It shows that you want me to get away, to leave you alone. I'm trying to do that, but you're not letting me."

"Lily, I've been hiding something. Something you'd hate me even more for."

"What?!" She says with attitude.

"I sent Dominic to hurt you."