4. Centres and Sleigh rides

Jack, North, and I ride down to the workshop floor on an elevator.

"It's nothing personal, North. What you all do, it's just, it's not my thing."

"Man in Moon says it is your thing!" Bellows the big man, over his shoulder. He signs something that a yeti gives him and chucks the pencil over his shoulder.

As North storms through factory floor, Jack and I try to keep up.

"Slow down, would you? I've been trying to bust in here for years, I want a good look." Jack admits, looking around him in awe.

"What do you mean, 'bust in?' " Asked North, turning around, a little bit annoyed.

"Oh, don't worry, he never got past the yetis, did you Jack?" I asked him, just noticing Jack had looked over his shoulder to see an angry Phil, pound his fist into his palm.

"Rwwarrrrrr." Says Phil, the yeti.

"Oh, hey Phil." Jack greeted, carelessly.

Before Phil could do anything else, I grabbed Jack's arm and led him away from the angry yeti.

"Keep up, guys, Keep up!" North charges ahead, as I notice how much activity is bursting through the factory:

Yeti's are building toys, moving packages, while Elves are test piloting the various flying toys.

As we both walk behind North, surveying the factory, a duck toy suddenly flies over Jack's head, and the boy ducks just in time and
continues after North.

"I always thought the elves made the toys." Jack smirks, as North leans over to us.

"We just let them believe that." He whispers to us, as Jack looks over to see a group of elves eating Christmas ornaments and another electrocuting himself with Christmas
lights. North then smiles and calls to them.

"Very nice! Keep up good work!" North says to the elves and walks away, grabbing mine and Jack's shoulders, and we go through the factory floor.

We pass a yeti putting the finishing touches on a blue toy robot.

"I don't like it. Paint it red." Santa commands the yeti

The yeti reacts in dismay as I look at the hundreds of finished blue robots.

"I'm so sorry." I whisper to the yeti, who groans in response.

Suddenly, I feel something being put through my hair, and upon my head. I look next to me and see Jack smiling.

I take it off slowly and I see that he had placed a flower flower headband in my hair.

It was a gold coloured flower headband made of real roses, hydrangea's and gysophila's. It's also adorned with rhinestones, pearls and crystals.

"Jack, this isn't for me." I told him, walking towards the yeti who makes the headbands.

I then get blocked by the boy with the silver hair.

"Yeah, we'll it looks great on you." He smirks, blocking everywhere I go.

"It may look great on me, but there's a child in the world who wants this more than me." I gently move him out of the way, and go to the yeti.

"I am so sorry he took this, here." I handed the yeti the headband, and he shook his head and gently pushed my arm back towards me.

"Are you sure?" I asked, knowing that there's a child who wants this.

"You do realise he can make another one, right?" I heard a voice come from behind me, as I looked behind me and saw Jack standing right behind me.

"That's not the point Jack." I responded, looking back at the yeti.