10. what have you done?

Bunny peaks through the bushes to take in the scene of a Easter Egg hunt.

"There are no eggs. There's none anywhere. I give up. Come on, let's go. I don't understand." Says a child, as Bunny checks the eggs in his basket, then looks back toward the kids.

"Maybe he just hid them really well this year?"

Bunny, egg basket in hand, approaches a group of kids who seem to be wandering around searching halfheartedly and disappointed.

"Kids! Oi!" The bunny smiles

"I checked everywhere! There's nothing!"

"Yes there is! There is! I mean these aren't my best lookin' googies, but they'll do in a pinch!" He steps towards the children, taking an egg out of the basket. The kids just stare.

"I can't believe it." Says a little girl, with no expression.

"I know." Bunny responds looking at the child, smiling.

"There's no such thing as the Easter Bunny." The girl turns to leave.

"What?" Bunny's head perks up.

"Easter's over. Forget this."

It's only then that he realizes he's too late. The spark of childhood has already been extinguished in all of them.

"No! Wrong! Not, not true! I'm right in front of ya, mate!" The kids walk through Bunnymund as if he were a ghost. The Easter Bunny is stunned by this, and finally realizes...

"They don't see me...they don't see me."In the distance, Jack is watching this all unfold and it's heartbreaking, because he knows it's his fault. Tooth flies to Bunny's side. The teenager hears a rustle in the bushes behind him.

"Jack, where were you?" Jack sees North, with his scimitars drawn and having just come from battle. He's exhausted, wild-eyed, distraught.

"The Nightmares attacked the tunnels. They smashed every egg, crushed every basket. Nothing made it to the surface. They attacked Adora, her wings are broken Jack." Jack's eyes widen, and he turns around sharply to a voice.

"Jack!" Tooth gasps as she sees what he hold on his hands. "Where did you get that?"

Jack looks down at the tooth box in his hand, then back to Tooth.

"I was...it's-"

"Where's Baby Tooth?!" The fairy exclaims looking around for her helper, now feeling betrayed, she places her hands on her mouth.
"Oh Jack, what have you done?"

"That is why you weren't here to help us?" North steps forward to confront Jack. "You were with Pitch?!"

No!, listen, listen...I'm sorry. I didn't mean for this to happen-"

"He has to go." Jack turns to see Bunny, disheartened.

"What?"

"We should never have trusted you!" Bunny raises a fist, as if he's about to punch him, until he hears a weak cough. He turns around and sees Adora laying weakly against a tree. The Guardians gasp as they see her wings fade away.

"Easter is new beginnings, new life. Easter is about hope. And now it's gone..." Bunny turns away and moves toward the park, looking at the sign that reads, 'Easter Egg Hunt.' He then hops to Adora with his ears facing downwards.

This is like a punch in Jack's gut. He looks back to Tooth and North, both of whom look away, too hurt by Jack. He looks at them with a pained expression. This is exactly what Pitch said would happen.