Chapter 16

I immediately turned off the TV and pretended nothing happened while crazy thoughts ran wild through my brain.
WILL I HAVE TO CHANGE MY IDENTITY?
WILL MARK GET ARRESTED?
WILL I GET ARRESTED?
WHAT IS THE MEANING OF LIFE?!?!???

After a while Mark arrived with the McDonalds. I looked up from my laptop and smiled at him. He set down the food in front of us and leaned over to see what I was looking at.
"I didn't know you were subscribed to Jacksepticeye", he said.
"TICKY BOMB!" I laughed.
"Maybe, ya know, since you like Youtube and all.. Um... Would you like to be in a video with me?"
Holy crap on a cracker, did he really ask me that?!
Forgetting everything that had just happened, I said of course!

After we ate our McDonalds Mark took me into his recording room and pulled a spare chair up to his setup. He asked me what game I wanted to play. My mind went completely blank.
"Have you ever played Slendytubbies?" He asked.
I shook my head.
"Whoohoo, you're in for a shock!"
He adjusted his camera and opened Dxtory, the recording programme. He did some fiddling with the settings and the angle of his camera until he said,
"Ready?"
"As I'll ever be!" I said excitedly.

Understatement of the year.
We recorded for about 40 minutes, and my god that game is scary! Since I had never played before I wasn't very fast at the controls and because of that, I kept dying. One jump-scare made me scream. Really loudly. A proper scream, not a squeal.

Mark laughed, "Holy shit, thank god I soundproofed this room because if I didn't, our sorry asses would be in a police station for noise pollution!"

We continued playing anyway. I eventually got better and began to not die for once. At the end, Mark said his outro and flicked off the camera.

"Well, that was fun", he said enthusiastically.
"It was," I agreed.
"Should do it more often!"
"Yup, totally."
"This conversation is going nowhere."
"Couldn't agree more."
"Fantastic."
"My words exactly."
"Wanna help me edit it?"
"Love to."