Chapter 24

My eyes filled with tears.

"I'm going for a walk. I need time to absorb all this." He growled.

He walked out and slammed the door. I burst into tears. He was right. I should have told him. I felt so stupid and helpless. I decided to take a shower to try help calm down.

~1 hour later~

I lay on my bed looking on my phone. I went to Mark's youtube and watched the video we did together. A small tear rolled down my cheek. I heard the door open and close quietly. At least it wasn't a slam. That was at least some improvement. I heard some rattling in the kitchen. I turned off the video and instead turned on a video by iiSuperwomanii, types of girls in relationships (media). I heard Mark walk in the direction of my room. I ignored it and continued watching the video. I got a couple of laughs out of it. "Where in the world is Superwoman today?" She said with her usual contagious energy. I heard a knock on the door. I stayed quiet and kept watching the video.

"(Y/n)? Can I come in?" He said softly.

I ignored him.

"I'm coming in anyway, so you might wanna warn me if you're naked", he said, chuckling at the last part.

I still said nothing. I turned around on the bed so my back was facing the door. I heard the door open.

"(Y/n), please talk to me." He said quietly.

I kept quiet and watched the video. He sat on the edge of the bed, my back facing him. He gently put a hand on my waist.

"I'm sorry for being such a jerk. I need you to know I didn't mean anything I said. Any of it. Really. Please say something (y/n)."

I wasn't going to talk. A tear rolled down my cheek and dropped onto the pillow.

I heard Mark sigh.

"I don't want you to go. But I can understand if you want to, after everything I said. I'm really so sorry. I cant say that enough times", he said, before walking out and shutting the door. I started quietly crying. I didn't know what to do.

(Mark's POV)

I leaned my head against the door, hoping she would call me back. She didn't. Not a word. I walked back into my room and sat on the bed and held my head in my hands. Please, please (y/n), don't leave me. Please.