Chapter One: The Summit

~~~

~~~

Chancellor Pike and his second, Bellamy Blake, order an unprovoked attack on a Trikru army sent to protect Skaikru, resulting in the death of hundreds of Trikru warriors. After General Indra kom Trikru, receives word of the massacre, a summit is called to discuss what happened and prevent further bloodshed.

Three Days After The Massacre At Arcadia

10:30AM

Neutrum Terram

Chancellor Pike kom Skaikru, Ambassador Kane kom Skaikru, General Indra kom Trikru, Commander Lexa kom Trikru, Wanheda Clarke Griffin kom Skaikru, Haihefa Roan kom Azgeda and Spymaster Echo kom Azgeda meet in a small pavilion in the ruins of an old castle for talks to decide what will become of Skaikru. The small committee of seven people move quietly to sit at beautifully carved, round, wooden table. Tension and suppressed aggression passes between the representatives of the three clans. The commander looks around the room coldly, making eye contact with every single person in the room.

"What you've done is disgusting. You have no honor. As the thirteenth clan of my coalition, it is within my rights as commander to banish you and kill every single member of Skaikru."

Lexa kom Trikru stares down Skaikru's elected leader with death in her dark gaze. She slowly pulls out her favorite curved dagger, twirling it with practiced ease.

"But the great Wanheda has championed on your behalf for this summit. The mountain slayer who commands death itself begged me for this summit, to hear you out, for mercy. Because despite her hatred for this vile act, she still loves you and desires to give you a chance to live."

The fierce commander slowly stops twirling her dagger and sheaths the deadly weapon. The sound echoing around the silent room.

"For her sake alone I will spare your clan. Your people will not die on this day. However, you are banished from the coalition. Your clan is splita, outcast, unrecognizable to the twelve clans. Your wars, your deaths are no longer the concern of the coalition."

After Lexa's proclamation, the room erupts into chaos. General Indra growling for justice, Echo drawing her sword in rage, the Skaikru ambassador attempts to calm everyone down in a soothing voice, the ice nation king watches the chaos with a calculated gleam in his intelligent blue eyes, Wanheda sighs in relief that her people won't die while simultaneously bearing the shame of Skaikru's dishonorable actions and the Skaikru chancellor smirks maliciously with the satisfaction of a man with a plan.

"Enough! Am I not the commander? Is my word not law? The decision is already made. Silence your disobedient tongues before I remove them from your mouths!"