↬့◗Arataki Itto | Oni Friend and Justice Ꙭ (✰)

5k Reads special

5k Reads special

No matter what you've done you will always be my friend.

Once in a village there are two oni living in the same roof, a blue oni and crimson oni

Once in a village there are two oni living in the same roof, a blue oni and crimson oni. One day when crimson oni walk in the forest he saw kid same age like him playing around together in the forest, with confidence he approach them and ask if he could play with them, all of them are scared because of his look and throw rocks at him, the crimson oni came home while crying.

He found his brother the blue oni also crying while telling what happened to the grandma who adopted them.

"Oh ?" His grandma saw his face full of bruises and blood.

"Grandma, why everyone is afraid of me ? Am I different ?" The crimson oni ask to his grandma and his grandma give them a sad smile.

"They don't understand yet, listen to me both of you are different but that doesn't mean different is a bad thing, trust me that one day everyone will see both of you as a hero and they will never afraid again."

After what their grandma said they believe her that one day it will happen but unfortunately the day after tomorrow their grandma died and all the people that live in that same village blaming the onis, they thought both of them brought curse and from that day the blue oni and crimson oni never show their face to the village again, they only go outside and play in midnight when everyone is asleep.

Under the beautiful night skies the crimson oni said, "let's promise together, from this day forward we will try to make everyone accept us for who we are."

One day when crimson oni walked in the forest he saw a boy almost falling from a cliff, he run towards that boy and help him.

"What happened ?" The crimson oni asked.
"Someone pushed me, I remember he was like you but different color." The crimson oni thought to himself 'why he pushed this kid ?'

The boy who he helped tells everyone that crimson oni is a hero with a kind heart, he went to his house but there's no sign of the blue oni, all he saw was a letter on a table.

"If you're looking for me, I'm not in the village anymore, you're a hero now so don't come near me or search for me I'm a bad oni, goodbye friend until next time."

__

Sango sigh, "that's all I remember about the story." Sango already told everything, me and Paimon decided to walk in the forest near Nazauchi Beach.

"Are we going to find Itto ?" Paimon said with a hopeless tone, I shrugged my shoulder and continue to walk until I saw a tall male with white hair catching onikabuto.

"Eh ?" We walk closer to that man and he scream to us with us also scream to him.
"AAAAAAAAA !!!!" The onikabuto run away.

"Who ate you ? What are you two doing ? My onikabuto ran away."

Red horn...with fangs...could it be ?

"Arataki Itto ?" He turn to look at me.
"I'm y/n a traveler from Mondstadt, I'm looking for you." I tell Itto everything about blue oni that kidnapped some people from Inazuma city.

"Well I guess we can work together." We make a deal before we search for the blue oni that lead us to an unknown domain.

"Okay ?" All three of us step inside and I saw a flying staircase and in front of me there's a mechanism. Itto pull the mechanism and the staircase move.

"Wow that is so cool !" Paimon said, we continue to walk upstairs and we saw several people inside a cage.

"Oh it must be them ! Let's help them !" Me and Itto open all the cages and set them free.

"Well I never thought I'll find you here Itto." A deep male voice speak behind us, we turn around and I saw blue horns and blue marks on his face.

He must be the blue oni.

"Let's come home Takuya ! I've been waiting for you."

Come home ? Wait, wait... a tale about blue oni and crimson oni that Sango told me was about them !?

"Home !? Home !? My home already gone !" He laugh maniacally.
"Grandma never wanted this to happen !" Itto shout at him while grabbing his shirt. "Just, come home."
"Never." Suddenly a loud rumbling sound was heard, I told Itto to escape but he said he won't escape if Takuya don't want to come.

"Go Itto ! You're a hero to human now ! I'm no longer matter." Itto take a deep breath and hit his head, Takuya fall to the floor and Itto carry him on his shoulder.

We successfully managed to get out from there, Itto lay him down and wait. After a while Takuya open his eyes and ask Itto why he save him ?

"We made a promise right ? And we must grant grandma wish, a hero where everyone not afraid of us."

__

After crimson oni read his letter, he never give up to search blue oni, he search everywhere while talking to himself hoping that blue oni heard him, deep down he know that somewhere blue oni heard him and believe that one day they will reunite.

Under the night skies crimson oni sitting all by himself on a cliff stargazing, he heard bushes rustling he turn around and he saw nothing, he thought it was just lizard so he facing the sky again, he didn't realise that blue oni already sitting next to him.

"You never give up for our friendship." The blue oni said, the crimson oni stare at him with wide eyes.

"Thank you." The blue oni thanked him, he realise that the crimson oni taught him many things, and from that day the bond of their friendship is unbreakable.

___________________________________________________

5K reads 🥳 thank you so so much, I wrote this chapter with an idea from Itto story, it's a bit different so I'm sorry if you don't like it, I tried my best 😭😭😭

Thank you again for y'all who read my story,  I love y'all and stay safe 🥰🥰

Note: it's a little embarrassing that I cried when I played Itto story yesterday 🙂