My Head canons/my au

My AU:

Being told to "Take a swine dive off the roof of the building" effected izuku a lot more than in the show/manga, due to the fact he had a crush on bakugou. Although that ended that day.

Izuku was captured by the sludge Villain, making him on the verge of a panic attack due to literally almost dying, but he's hero, all might saved him.... And he asked if he could be a hero, even without a quirk.

And all might said no. Actually he said a lot more than no. Instead of clinging onto all might, izuku had a panic attack, which led to a complete mental breakdown.

Which led to him taking bakugous advice, or a version of his advice.

After that izuku spent three months in a coma, then another four trying to get over his depression and anxiety. With his mother's help, he got better. A lot better. But not fixed.

A couple months later (A/N: I changed the time vs the time I wrote in the description) izuku witness a hero running out of a building with...a girl.

Behind them was a villain. A strong one.

The hero was losing.

Izuku grabbed the girl while the hero was fighting the villain, but that wasn't enough. The villain was still winning.

Then izuku pulled his notebook out of his bag, and with it he was able to give the hero directions on how to defeat the villain.

In the end, saving Eri.

Aiziwa adopted Eri. Izuku had gotten attached to her though, spending almost everyday with her, with that spending a lot of time with aiziwa, his husband mic.

Then aiziwa invited izuku to join class 1a, or more, teach them.

Using his analyzing skills, will izuku be able to make class 1a the best heros in Japan?

Or more importantly, will izuku be able to fully get over his issues? And be able to love once again.

Some of my head canons for my au!!

1. Denki has ADHD

2. Izuku stopped trying to be bakugous friend when they got to middle school/Junior high

3. Izuku has PTSD from his childhood

4. Izuku has scars on his body due to his bullies (mostly bakugou) and himself.

5. Mitsuki is bi-polar, because if that she has sudden outburst making her physically and emotionally abusive, although it's not always because of that...