Introduction

Hello there, I am Gabriel. You know, the Red Stinger/Human Hybrid that wears a Penguin Suit. And not to be confused with my Bonneter Buddy of practically the same name named Gabe. Because Gabe is a shorter term for Gabriel. And we practically have the same name.

[Gabriel the Human/Red Stinger-Hybrid in a Penguin Suit(Me) and Gabe the Bonneter]

But for less confusion, we sometimes go by our species' names. Bonneter & Penguin Red Stinger. The full is Penguin Red Stinger/Human but the thing is that in the process of my hybridization, I ended up looking more of a Red Stinger than my original human self.

But anyways, enough about introducing myself to you guys & gals. You might've been thinking that I've always been like this my whole life that my parents were a Red Stinger & a Human or they are both Red Stingers. And yes, female Red Stingers do exist.

But, what if I told you that this isn't what I always used to look like. What do you mean by that you ask? Well, to make it simple, I wasn't always a hybrid between a Plant & Human which in other words means that my parents were both indeed Human. And if you're wondering when my life changed for a very big reason, I'll gladly tell you the backstory of me.

So buckle in and get the snacks if you'll be wanting to know my origin story in deeper detail. And I know a place to collect and check these memories.

And also, I'm still practically new to this whole Book-writing schtick. So I am sorry if the first couple of chapters of my origin/backstory are badly/not well written.