Chapter 4: Going Well Until the Infusion Goes into Progress

Gabriel's POV

Here I am now at the seaside pier around a beach. And before you ask, no. The beach in question is not the treacherous Big Wave Beach from back around the 1600s. Those Octo Zombies & Fisherman Zombies were a pain without Infi-nut, Blockoli, or a Level 5+ Hot Potato around. But here I am at last, sitting down on a bench close to the dock.

Gabriel: Oh hey, you're back for more? Alright then *Picks up the same book*, now let's pick up where we last left off at. But this part partially unnerves even me, even though it'll show how I finally got hybridized into what I am today. Or at least without the Penguin Suit equipped.

As I was about to open the book once again, I heard the sound of buzzing and there were a couple of people that I know that could make a buzzing sound. But the first one catches me by surprise by covering my eyes.

???(1): Guess who, sweetie~?

Oh, this is a guessing game? Well, time to play along then.

Gabriel: Hmm, okay then. A playful voice that also sounds like that of a Pre-Adult. The feeling of these hands are quite aromatic. Does this voice and these hands belong to either Honey or Vesper Woman?

My eyes were then uncovered allowing me to see again, and then around came Honey/Vesper Woman who was smiling with joy since I got the question correct.

(A/N: It's not easy finding art of an unused Robot Master that apparently many people love, especially if said unused Robot Master was reincarnated into a comic under another name with a similar design

(A/N: It's not easy finding art of an unused Robot Master that apparently many people love, especially if said unused Robot Master was reincarnated into a comic under another name with a similar design. And yes, she has her Honey/Vesper Buster aka. her Bee Chaser unequipped from her right arm)

Honey Woman or Vesper Woman(she allows me to call her whichever of the 2) may look like a Humanized Bee or a Human in a Bee Costume, and that is slightly true for the latter. But she is actually a Biomechanical Robot Master with more Human aesthetics just like somebody else who we have yet to see here. However, she does looks pretty human enough as she can also consume human foods & beverages and not just nectar or oil since she is meant to be a pollination robot.

Honey/Vesper Woman: Well, you guessed correctly dearie. But I'm not the only one here you know.

Gabriel: Who else have arrived alongside you, Honey?

And my question would be shortly answered as I heard another voice.

???(2): Hey Gabriel, it's been a while.

I looked around and saw a Humanoid Ribombee.