A Sneak Peek for Something New

Hello there ladies & gentlemen. At the time that I've started typing/writing this sneak peak, it was two day before my birthday and by the time I first mentioned it in a way, it's was my birthday and I was enjoying it in a way despite the massive downpour of rain where I'm at.

But I'm also here to show off something entirely new that'll be coming soon. I'm putting it in this book because why not?

This sneak peek might or might not be moved into its eventual proper book once it's time for the Prologue/First Chapter of said upcoming book to come out soon(but maybe more polished-up too?)

I'm not certain what to do when that time comes, but in the meantime, I'll do my best.

And if anyone is wondering, the upcoming new book will slightly tie into my backstory to a good extent.

Though to be honest, I should come back to this in intervals between various books in the works both on AO3 & here on Wattpad... So bare with me, especially you lovestruck fans of Cookies... Because some of these things have been in the works since the Spring of 2023.

So without further interruptions, enjoy this sneak peek of an upcoming new book!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Coming Soon...

Gabriel(Voice-over): Many people would just say to let go of your past. And that is true... at least to an extent...

We see a version of the Odyssey in the colors of Black, Red, and Blue landing down on a helicopter landing pad located on a surprisingly steady building despite how glum and torn the city looks now. And out comes our protagonists of Gabriel & Gabe.

Gabriel: It's been a while since I've last been here...

Gabe: ...From counting, to shapes, to measuring and strangely enough, even patterns, they got the job done.

Gabriel: ...a good person that you can go to unwind from all of your troubles. *Sigh*

Gabe: ...someone who helps to fight off bugs!

Gabriel: ...a girl with quite the expansive imagination to make stories out of.

Gabriel & Gabe looked at each other while going over more descriptions. Then the duo nodded at one another.

Gabriel: Well, let's get to it then!

Gabe: Right!

A sense of nostalgia

Gabe(Voice-over): Mhmm. Because some things are better left there.

Then we see Gabriel & Gabe looking out for whatever might be coming out.

Gabriel: Brace yourself!

Gabe: Look out for what may be around us... Hmm?

A cherry blossom petal fell and Gabriel managed to catch it, which gave him a slight shiver as he recalled some memories.

Another scene in another area shows that Gabe found a small band that has a red flower on it, which makes him curious and head back towards Gabriel.

Lost, but not forgotten...

Gabriel(Voiceover): But, there can and might always be that one thing at the back of your head relating to the past that you can't let go of.

Here we see the duo confronting various characters that seem a bit familiar to Gabriel. The first is seen at the city mentioned earlier with Gabriel and Gabe having a different appearance.

🌸🎗️📏: Whoa! Who are you? And why do you look so familiar?...

Gabe: We could say the same about you... Or at least, my buddy here, could say the same about you.

The second location so far seems to be located at a palace with their appearance being normal again.

??? 1: Whoa, is that really you Gabriel?...

Gabriel: Indeed it's me, *Bows* your highness.

The third location seems to be a good and quite an interactive city, but right now at an arcade.

??? 2: It's been a while Gabriel, what have you been up to?

Gabriel: I can say the same to you, [REDACTED]. Still having fun with your games too, I see.

??? 2: You betcha! Wanna tag along?

Gabe(Voiceover): But not everything, cause sometimes you'll be wanting to come back for a sense of nostalgia.

Gabriel(Voiceover): Or in my case, seeing some old friends once more.

Time to remember...

Then we see many snippets and scenes happening in small time frames for a few events.

It starts with Gabriel landing down into action with a chilling cyan glow following from all around him, probably due to the emanating cryokinesis.

Speaking of following, a girl in pink jumped up from behind to be in a back-to-back with Gabriel with their hands in a karate motion. The two of them looked back at one another and nodded.

Now we see Gabe spinning around in joy first with someone in a lilac purple kimono who spun around as well with the Bonneter. With the both of them laughing off the funny moment, even if it was a bit dizzying for the latter.

Next, a girl in a purple shirt was telling a story while the duo of Gabriel & Gabe were getting immersed with what was happening all while they also felt like a part of the story as well. And that caused the environment to transform into the mentioned setting in the story that the girl was talking about with the trio suddenly dressed differently.

Now we see Gabriel, Gabe, and all sorts of characters inside of the Tri-Colored Odyssey having a nice chat inside and discussing some stuff while getting to know one another and catching up on some stuff.

And finally, one last bit with a pile-up of hands between Gabriel's penguin flipper, Gabe's ghostly nub, a magenta-gloved hand with a ribbon-like tendril on top, a human hand with a long purple sleeve, and much more hands within the cheerful gesture.

Gabriel(Voiceover): But I've gotta be there for them when they need me most! Hang on!

(Title Pending, But it'll be relating to Childhood)

Releasing... A Few Day before or after Chapter 5 of "Backstory of Me, Gabriel!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yes, this is meant to be very short. Solely because sneak peeks for things are also usually very short for the most part.

I've also twisted it so that they won't be appearing in a set order.

But anyways, keep a lookout of when the Prologue of this upcoming story will be coming out after the next official chapter of this book of my Backstory(Not including this part).

Till next time my readers. Have a great day/night & stay safe.