Chapter 5: An Early Confrontation to Flames

Welcome back to My Backstory everyone. I hope that you aren't wearing some warm clothing right now, cause the heat is going to be turned up this chapter.

Cause this chapter will feature a big turning point for me & Lisa the Fiery Unovan Lilligant(Who in the backstory so far is just a small and energetic Petilil) which will answer some questions as to how we've came to be(How Lisa became a Pyrokinetic Lilligant & how I get some weapons like the Bee/Hornet Chaser seen back in Chapter 3).

Also, check out my AO3 Account as well as my YouTube Channel if you haven't yet either in a comment that'll be put here or in my Bio.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3rd Person POV

This time, we start with Lisa reminiscing when she had her first encounter with a flame since that candle was too small for her to handle as well as the fact that she was basically a newborn back then.

Lisa: *With a small flame on her leafy hand* Hmm, it's still quite the mystery as to how I was able to truly obtain this unique ability even before I was able to Terastalize into a Fire-Type. Still technically means that I have to get used to having a crystal chandelier on my flower from time-to-time whenever I do get Terastalized. Wait, hold on now...

Then Lisa was just wandering around and that gave her an idea. Let's see what she's thinking of right now.

Lisa's POV

Lisa: Y'know, I've really come far to be a Pyrokinetic Unovan Lilligant. But let me see if I can do something new that I haven't tried before.

I started to move around quite fluently and at first it looked like Quiver Dance, but later on it started to sear up and soon enough, it became a Fiery Dance.

Lisa: Yup, I can start stirring up flames alongside my dances and I've finally learned Fiery Dance. If I recall, it was most notably seen only on Volcarona and its futuristic counterpart, Iron Moth. Though I wonder, why can't anything else dance with flames aside from those two and now myself in particular.

As soon as I asked that question while moving around smoothly, Gabriel was walking by and returning from the beach. Gabriel noticed me and said something.

Gabriel: Hey Linda. *See the flames swirl around me* Oooh, it looks like you have learned Fiery Dance. That's a very nice combo for the usual dancing behavior of Lilligants as well as your unique powers of being a pyrokinetic.

Lisa: Yeah, it's quite cool. Also, I have a question for you?

Gabriel: What is it Lisa?

Lisa: Do you remember when you first fully understood me and Linda?

Gabriel: Ah, yes. I remember when I was able to completely understand you two ever since you were little Petilils. And to think that the language barrier came to be broken between us after my hybridization was completed.

I dissipated my Fiery Dance since it was only a demonstration. And now a burst of flames landed close to me & Gabriel. When the flames faded away for the most part, we saw Smolderdash standing there.

 When the flames faded away for the most part, we saw Smolderdash standing there