Prologue: Long Before The Hybridization, There Were Friends

Gabriel's POV

Gabriel(Present, Hybrid):*Walking through the Brilliant Labyrinth inside the Sugar Greenhouse* So where do I start with this story, oh boy... Hmm, think Gabriel, think! Ah, I know now where to start this story. *Reaches for a book of my own Memories* Hey Sugar Glass, hope you don't mind that I go over my past and share it with the readers/viewers?

And here is Sugar Glass Cookie, who is flying down to my level in a careful manner.

You might've already noticed that she looks different from what she usually looks like

You might've already noticed that she looks different from what she usually looks like. That's because she is currently human and has a very similar look to her cookie/in-game design/form. So since she's not a Cookie right now, it's just Sugar Glass. Same can be said for any other cookies in the Human world that are looking like humans. Also, she is one of many Harem Members that I have. She's a timid and introverted, but also a sweet and smart butterfly girl. Just be very careful with her or else bad memories will torment you.

Sugar Glass: Hmm...? Oh yeah, go ahead...

Did I mention that she's timid? If so, well she just needs to be perked up.

Gabriel: Aww, don't be shy sweetie, you can say hello to the readers here.

Sugar Glass: Hmm, okay then. *Faces towards you guys & gals* Hello there viewers of memories... *Looks back at me* That wasn't so bad. Thank you Gabriel.

Gabriel: *Kisses Sugar Glass on the cheek* No problem Sugar, see you in a moment once I'm done for today. *She flies off, I then flip through pages* Anyways, here we are. Where I want to start the story off.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~Flashback Begin~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here we see me, but looking much younger and as a human child. At this point, I was 3 years old and my mom wanted me to go with her to meet some friends of hers.

And at that age starting back as a 1 year old, I usually just stick around my mom. Also, something special happened to me when I was a little kid starting at 2. In one of my dreams, I got a vision of somebody with white hair that's close but long with small traces of red in there. She was holding some sort of flower staff with a green gem at the bud of the plant and she was wearing all green & teal but I couldn't see her eyes.

 She was holding some sort of flower staff with a green gem at the bud of the plant and she was wearing all green & teal but I couldn't see her eyes