Chapter 2: More Friendly Interactions

We start this chapter off with me being next to my two childhood friends who are Lillie & Kyoko Kirigiri, and Lisa & Linda who brought me over since last time. Then they just stayed around.

Gabriel: So, what did you two call me here for?

Lillie: On my part, I called you here to spend some more time with your childhood friends ever since each of our latest times were practically interrupted by something bigger. In my case, it was because of the whole Necrozma crisis.

Kyoko: And in my case, it was because of some Killing Games

Kyoko: And in my case, it was because of some Killing Games. One involving the introduction for us, and another involving those bangles & the trust issue of members of Future Foundation.

 One involving the introduction for us, and another involving those bangles & the trust issue of members of Future Foundation

Gabriel: Yeah, and I was unwillingly involved one way or another.

Lillie:*Nervous* Heh... yeah...*Regains her demeanor* But yeah, we're all together again. Just like how it was for the three of us 13-15 Years ago.

Kyoko: You know, I wondered what else we did back when we were still small kids?

Lillie: Hmm, yeah. I did wonder what else happened.

Gabriel: We'll, I have a solution. Hold on for a bit.

(Small Time skip brought to you by a sliding Penguin Suit)

I am back with my memory book & Sugar Glass too because she wanted to meet Lillie & Kyoko for the first time due to her solitary in her Greenhouse. Though she followed behind due to her timid nature.

Lillie: A book?

Kyoko: Also, who is that behind you?

Sugar Glass was slightly intimidated by Kyoko's serious voice, which made her wince at some worry.

Gabriel: Don't be scared, Sugar Glass. These are my childhood friends I mentioned. Especially inside my memory book.

Sugar Glass was still hesitant, but peeked out a little more.

Sugar Glass: Hello... I'm Sugar Glass...

Lillie: Nice to meet you, Sugar Glass. I'm Lillie.

Kyoko: I'm Kyoko, and it's great to meet someone who's friends with Gabriel.