😊Prologue💖

**Sarada**

Sarada is a nine year old girl who spends most of her time in a daycare. So of course she doesn't get to see her parents often but she never gets sad over it. Cause she thinks she has the best mom who works hard to save people's lives. She only has faint memory of her dad but she knows her dad loves her the most. And he is working hard for her and her mom. Sarada doesn't go anywhere else other than the daycare where she only gets to meet a few people. But as a sweet girl Sarada is she is loved by everyone in the daycare. Sarada never gets bored in the daycare cause she has chocho her best friend over there. And there are books and a piano that keeps Sarada occupied all the time.

**Boruto Uzumaki**Boruto is a ten year old boy who is all the time too enthusiastic, carefree and stubborn

**Boruto Uzumaki**
Boruto is a ten year old boy who is all the time too enthusiastic, carefree and stubborn. But he is always a loving guy when it comes to his mom and little sister. Although his mom can be a bit scary when it comes to study. So he had to start learning things in a really young age. But who would have thought he never hated study he is always a quick learner. He has some close friends that he likes to hangout with. Shikadai and Inojin has been his best buddies since a very young age. As their parents are really close friends they often used to have sleepovers. And Boruto is such a guy he would never have a second thought when it comes to his buddy's happiness. Even if it mean sacrificing his own. Thats the guy Boruto has always been. Even though he could never spend time with his dad but when it comes to friends he is just like his dad.

 Even though he could never spend time with his dad but when it comes to friends he is just like his dad

***Author's note***

Hello, I'm Zaima. And this is my first ever writing. I have made this story as a huge fan of borusara. My English might not be perfect, there maybe mistakes. But I would be more than greatfull to hear your thoughts and learning from you guys. Dont hesitate to comment any suggestions or predictions and vote the story if you like it. I love all the readers out there who are reading this right now.

Updates coming every Saturday . Maybe some weeks I will do double updates for you guys.

Love you💖
~Zaima~