03. 💖Do I know you?🤔

***5 years later***

**Boruto's pov**

"ONEE-CHAAAN!!! It's your first day. Are you planing on being late. Girls won't wanna friend you if your late on your first day😉."

"Chill hima. I don't care if girls hate me. I have my two buddies. And don't you think your too young to talk about these things?"

Onee-chan, stop thinking of me as a kid. I am 12 already and I will be going to the same high school as you in just a couple more years. Then I might get a boy who will take care of me more than you." Hima said with a teasing tone.

"Wait what!?!?! Your not talking to any boys untill the age of 20. I will beat whichever idiot your gonna pick. And did you just say I dont take care of you well enough?!?!" I said angrily and all hima did was giggle.

Then mom entered my room running with a spatula in her hand. I don't know how I didn't die from a heart attack after seeing her glare."BORUTO STOP BICKERING WITH YOUR SISTER AND GET YOUR LAZY ASS DOWNSTAIRS. YOU HAVE A HIGHSCHOOL TO ATTEND!!!!" and with that mom stormed through the door while hima following her with a giggle. But its not the time to think about these things I need to get ready or else mom won't leave me alive.

And then I came running downstairs. When I saw the clock, I realized there wasn't much time left saw I swang my backpack on one side and took a toast in my mouth while holding a juice with other one. Then I quickly wore my shoes which I definitely didn't tie. But who cares I can do it later. If your gonna ask me my uniform was preety messed up. My tie was tilted and my shirt wasn't even all buttoned up. Obviously I didn't even have enough time to tug my shirt in the pants But who cares I don't even think I will be able to stay in this highschool for more than a year. So even if no one befriends me because of my appearance I won't care....

While walking to the school I bumped into shikadai who was just as late as me. 'Well we are best friends and he is a even bigger sleephead than me. But maybe Inojin already went to school all dressed up, looking smart. He never fails in being the prince charming and gentlemen every girl ever dreams of.' Just as we were walking we saw inojin waiting for us. 'I guess even if he wants to flatter the girls from going early he still is our best friend. He won't leave us behind. And then we all gave eachother a bro hug and started walking together while laughing. And yeah our houses are really close so thats why we can walk to school together.'

After we reached the campus we couldn't believe, it was so huge. What is this? Is this a high school or a city in it self. It had shops and food stalls all over. And then there stood the big building in which I would imagine we will have our classes. There were two other buildings which I would guess the girls and boys hostel. But now is not the time to be mesmerized. We need to be quick and find our classrooms as we might already be late. We ran through the hallway looking for our classrom. As we already found out through the notice board that all three of us are in the same classroom for the first class.

Then our brilliant Shikadai finally found the room and we went in. Obviously it was a bit awkward as we were late and walked in the middle of a lecture. But the teacher looked really kind and gave us and warm smile.

" Hello I am Anko, your homeroom teacher for this year. You three must be the new transfer students from New York?" And Inojin as politely as ever said, "Yes sensei. And as we don't think anyone knows us here, so we would like to introduce ourselves, please." Sensei nodded as an answer and we said our names with a smile. Although Shikadai just yawned and didnt even bother to smile. We cant blame him he is always the idiot. But suddenly I felt someone staring me down so turned to my left and saw her. After what almost five years. I can't believe she is still in this town. It is her if I am not dreaming. Its Sarada Uchiha, the girl that made my heart skip a beat that day. I wonder if Inojin remembered her. Then three of us sat in the very back. And I don't know if I should be happy or sad but she and her friend which I am preety sure is Chocho were sitting right in front of us.