04. 😢Jealousy💔

**Boruto's pov**

Today's class will be the worst.....fortunately theres a empty seat in the last bench today. Hope no ones gonna annoy me or try talking to me. But then again I need to find the girl Shikadai told me about......or else I won't be able to find a assignment partner.

I was looking around the now filled classroom when I noticed Sarada enter. She was late? How? She is always early and always sits in the first bench....

"Boruto?.....Is that you Boruto?" A soft voice just shook me out of my thoughts and when I turned around I couldn't believe my eyes.

"Tsubaki? You? When did you join this high? Weren't you in NYC?" I said with eyes wide cause I couldn't believe my eyes. Thank goodness.....maybe she is the one Shikadai was talking about. Finally I won't have to worry about a assignment partner. But when did she even come here?

"Oh...I actually joined last week. I heard girls talk about you. But I didn't believe them cause even I thought you were in NYC. I don't really have many friends here. Would you mind if I sit here? We can catch up to whats been going on" she said with a hopeful look.

"Yeah sure. And either way you might need help in the assignments that gonna be given today. Shino- sensei is strict about them" I said with a warm smile.

But then I looked ahead and realized Sarada couldn't find any empty seat as she was late for some reason. She was looking so confused like a lost kitten. It kinda looked cute but I felt bad for her. So, I thought of calling her.

"Oi Sarada!!" I called out preety loud from which she instantly turned her head towards me with a confused look. Did she not expect me to remember her name or anything? But either way she was now walking towards me us.

"Woah! Bo-Ru-To U-Zu-Ma-Ki remembered my name? I am glad you got your memory back." She said with a tease.

I replied with a frown, "Now come on Sarada. You could actually say thank you for being worried about you. You couldn't find a seat so would you like to sit with us?" I said and gave her the most polite smile I could master. Inojin taught me well you know.

"Yeah you can sit with us. I wouldn't mind having another friend. By the way I am tsubaki. Nice to meet you Sarada" tsubaki said with a excited look. I am glad she is so nice to everyone. Now I wouldn't have to be the only one to talk to tsubaki.

Sarada turned her head to tsubaki and gave her sweet smile, "Oh thank you. I would love to sit with you and chat tsubaki!"

That smile was so cute. I can't get my head to work if she keep showing of that smile of her. Stop it boruto!!! Stop thinking of Sarada!!!

I sat in the middle and Sarada requested to sit by the window. So tsubaki sat on my right. I was mostly talking to tsubaki about all the things we can do in the lunch break. About all the food stalls there are. And she was talking about girls crushing over me the whole time. We even talked about our school days in NYC with shikadai and inojin.

Meanwhile the whole time Sarada was focused on some stupid book. But then Shino sensei started with the lecture and we all started with the notes cause his classes were really important as he held a lot of grades. In between I would have to help tsubaki a little bit as she is not the brightest in learning. But I like how at least she is interested in learning and not just ignoring the lecture.

**Sarada's pov**

Boruto calling me today to sit with him was already weird enough and now I have to sit with him and a really preety girl. 'All I know is that she is a new transfer student but she seems to know Boruto preety well. I guess I am the only one who he managed to forget. She is so cute and friendly and look at me. I don't even socialize with people properly. All I do is reading and sing. Although I don't even sing for many people. And here she is all preety. Even Boruto seems to enjoy her company. I mean he never even looks at me for more than 5 seconds. He always averts his gaze. Am I really that ugly to even look at. I know I have the most basic black hair and black eyes. I don't have those emereld green eyes or golden eyes that boys go crazy over. Even Boruto has ocean blue eyes that I wanna sink in everytime I make eye contact with them.'