05. 👩🤒Worried🥺💖

***Sarada's pov***

I think I am gonna have a headache from all this thinking. This day is getting worse and worse. I think I am gonna skip the next classes and take a leave for today. I need some rest and get my head to calm down first. But then again I also have to talk to my project partner. And thinking about is enough for a headache to come.

~After taking the leave......

I guess I'll have to call mama and let her know I took a leave. Or else she might be worried later. *Calls mama*

[Hello.....mama?]

[Oh hey honey....you sound so tired. Is everything okay?]

[Yeah.....mama everythings fine. I think I am not feeling too well so I will head home. I already asked my teachers for a leave and they agreed.]

[Honey....are you sick? Do I need to come home? You can tell me if somethings bothering you.]

[No mama. I will be fine. And I will eat the food you have cooked for me before leaving. So you don't have to come. And we can talk later when you come home.]

[Ok.....honey. Take care. Call me if you need anything. Love you sweetheart]

[Love you too mama.] and then she hangs up with a sigh.

She then heads home. But while walking the only that was bothering her was that how will she even face him? How will they do this assignment? And can she even tolerate him a whole week? Why can't she just behave how she usually does in front of him?

All these questions were bubbling in her head but there were no answers. Now her head was spinning. The headache was actually hitting hard now. She can't even stand straight anymore. She was about to faint so she quickly grabbed on to whatever she could find nearby. But either way she fainted and fell on the floor facing down.

***Boruto's pov***

After seeing that notice board I was so pissed I just stored out of that high school. I knew next class was with inojin. And I didn't wanna face him one bit. I know the teachers will call mom and she will be so mad at me for leaving my classes with any notice or reason. But right now thats something I am least worried about. I don't know why but I don't think I will be able to face that stupid girl with so much arrogance anymore.

'I think I need to calm myself down. I am just getting pissed for nothing. She can talk to whoever she wants to. Why am I so mad?
I think I just need to grab a coffee to calm all my stupid thoughts. Or else it won't be long untill I get a headache from all this.'

I then went to a nearby coffee house. And ordered an espresso. I was never a fan of espresso but today there was nothing more than this, that can help me go through these hard times.

I was drinking peacefully. I did finish the drink preety quickly. But I just didn't wanna go home yet. I know theres gonna be a lot of drama there today. Mom never likes when I neglect my classes. This is the only thing she hates and I have never done that. Cause I don't like seeing her mad. But today she is gonna be really pissed at me and I don't wanna face it that quickly. I will just sit around here a little bit longer.

I ordered another espresso and drank that. I was there for maybe two hours. And now I think its time to head home. So I paid my bill and headed out the door.

"Ouch....what th-" I stopped at my tracks and was shook from what I just saw under my legs. "Sarada!?!?!" Her face was red and her lips were trembling. How fuckin long was she fainted over here.

"He...help....me..e...." She couldn't even speak properly.

'yeah this is not the right time for questions. I need to help her. I don't think she will be able to tell her address even if I ask her. I need to do something on my own.'