01. 🏡👩👱The place where it all started🎹🎶📚

**Author's note**
In this chapter Boruto is ten years old and Himawari is seven year old. As for Sarada, she is nine years old. Enjoy!

**Sarada's pov**

Like any other morning, I woke up from hearing the birds chirp and sing while the sun was shining bright through the window by my bed. Even though I woke up like ten minutes ago I still love sitting on my bed for a while and looking out the window. But today was a bit different. I dont know if it's because its early summer or if the sun was shining a little bit too brightly. But I loved it anyways. And unknowingly I was smiling while looking out the window, thats when mom giggled and call out to me.

"Honey you seem to be in a good mood today. Is there anything special today?" Mom asked while still giggling for some reason. But I just again turned my attention towards the shining sun again . As for reason I couldn't take my eyes off it. But i still answered mom with a "Good morning, mama..... I dont know its just something about the sun today that made me unknowingly smile. I guess today might be a good day."

"Well, okay but don't stay in bed for too long we have to go you know. I have the breakfast prepared. Come downstairs after your ready. After breakfast we will leave for the daycare. I might pick you up late today....so i will pack your lunch.

"Okay, mama. I will be there in a minute." After saying that I took a quick glance at the sun and smiled a little bit. After that I took a quick warm shower and wore my outfit for the day.

 After that I took a quick warm shower and wore my outfit for the day

[This was sarada's outfit]❤️

After having our breakfast we headed out for the daycare. Like always mama dropped me of early and left. Today I didnt feel like playing the piano so I thought of reading a book. There were a lot of story books in a shelve in the far corner. I liked that space a lot cause it allowed me to be alone and read whatever I want.

**Boruto's pov**

" ONEE-CHAAAN " as always hima came screaming through my door. But today, she woke me up so early. I don't know what gotten into her but she was over excited for something. It's not her birthday is it? While I was in my thoughts I heard her babling about going to some daycare. Why on earth will we go to a daycare. Mom never really goes out. And even if she goes she send us to aunt Hanabi. Going back to really I asked hima to calm down and explain things more clearly. But then mom barged into the room and said she will explain but i need to first get out of bed and get ready. I told them to wait downstairs and I will be there in a bit. As I said that they left leaving me alone with thousands of thoughts. But I quickly went in and took a shower . Wore what I usually wear, a white t-shirt and a pair of black jeans. When I went downstairs I was shook from what was in front of me. What were my best friends and their moms doing here this early in the morning. Are they going somewhere? While I was thinking mom started explaining why they were all hear.

"So we moms are gonna go on a picnic. And we can't let you kids of alone. So we are thinking of dropping you guys in daycare." Mom said in her usual warm tone and a smile.